ARCHSIM-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Archsim library causing simulation errors after new install

I upgraded my DIVA installation recently, and right away noticed an issue with the Archsim libraries in Grasshopper. When I launch the Arch…

Started by Michael Gibson

17 May 27
Reply by Joel Barajas

Unreasonable Temperature outputs

Hi everyone, I've been having a problem with my zones temperature outputs, I get operative temperatures in the range of 200-400, Which is o…

Started by Nima Forouzandeh Shahraki

0 May 25

How to display the results of a PV panel in an overview?

The instruction video for calculations of the yield of a PV system is very clear. In my casy (see attachments) I would like to calculate th…

Started by Jurrijn Tack

0 May 22

ArchSim simulation results

Hi everybody! I'm simulations a building stock using E+ with Archsim plugin and I don't know why my simulation results are 0.  Somebody ca…

Started by Patricia bgs

0 Apr 29

Rhino 6 - XYPlot component error [SOLVED]

Hi all, I would like to report an error occurring on my machine when I put XYPlot component on the canvas. On my Rhino v5 all works like a…

Started by Luciano

7 Apr 26
Reply by Luciano

BSDF material in Archsim

Hi  Is there a way to use an .xml file type in EnergyPlus? I need to run an energy simulation with a BSDF material in Archsim.Many thanks i…

Started by Abigail Chi

0 Apr 24

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi  I need help. I cannot run any simulation with Archsim. An output error in the E+ component says "1. Solution exception:Object reference…

Started by Abigail Chi

2 Apr 24
Reply by Timur Dogan

Archsim Settings

Dear Forum members, I am simulating a residential builidng (block shaped) in a urban context and currently facing few uncertainty issues,…

Started by Aleksandar T.

4 Apr 23
Reply by Aleksandar T.

GeometryFilter Component

Hi everybody!  I have extrude a building stock in rhino and i would like to separate that building mass into diferent groups. I know that…

Started by Patricia bgs

0 Mar 28

Why Psychometric chart is no more available? (as in Tut 09)

Hi All, I wonder why the Psychometric chart component is no more available in Archsim latest version (i saw it in tutorial 09)? It was very…

Started by Luciano

2 Mar 19
Reply by Luciano

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service