ARCHSIM-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Infiltration Natural Ventilation

Hi everyone, I have a problem. I'm trying to simulate the thermal load in one house. My problem is: I set ventilation whit ACH and schedule…

Started by Enrico Gabrielli

1 Oct 6
Reply by Timur Dogan

Loading issues after re-installing

Hi DIVA folks, I have recently reinstalled DIVA 4.0 but there seems to be an issue with the ArchSim module of the package. When I run Gras…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

1 Oct 6
Reply by Timur Dogan

The concept of EUI

Hello! I'm wondering whether the concept EUI (kWh/m2, yr) can be used to describe the theoretic total energy and cooling loads results fro…

Started by Per-Axel

2 Aug 28
Reply by Per-Axel

DIVA 4 - installation of grasshopper plug-ins help

Hi all, I am trying to install DIVA 4 on my machine. I followed the below instructions: http://diva4rhino.com/user-guide/install-40 The DIV…

Started by Marco Treglia

1 Aug 2
Reply by Jon Sargent

PVs Simulation problem (huge gap in results)

I am fairly new to archism, and I am using it for calculating the annual electrical energy produced by PV panels. I am testing two paramete…

Started by Abdul Wahab

0 May 1

wall air gap

Hi all,I have a question about the “Detailed Glazing Construction assembley” in the Materials and Constructions Section. http://archsim.com

Started by Francesca Pagliaro

4 Apr 26
Reply by Francesca Pagliaro

Partition wall between two thermal zones not fully recognized

Hi, I have a building model with two thermal zones set to different temperature conditions that are separated with interior partition walls…

Started by Per-Axel

3 Apr 25
Reply by Timur Dogan

Double Skin Facade Simulation with Archsim

Hi everybody, I am currently trying to model a double skin facade with Archsim. So, I created 2 juxtaposed boxes corresponding to 2 therma…

Started by severine

0 Apr 22

There is a problem with the simulation value of heating and cooling energy of archsim.

I am studying archsim. I see the tutorial video and apply it to my project. We did an energy usage analysis per hour. However, some values…

Started by jaeyeol kim

0 Apr 20

Missing performance results in csv-file

Hi! After running thermal energy simulations in Grasshopper the results in the csv-file only contain input values and no performance values…

Started by Per-Axel

2 Apr 14
Reply by Per-Axel

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service