ARCHSIM-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

example files

Hi, I´m just begining with ArchSim after being a DIVA 3 user. Could you please tell me where to find example files and the Simulationgame B…

Started by Patricia

0 Mar 2

Error in Energy Plus

Hi All, I have done a "surface analysis" for my energy model and it looks good, but when I plug the model into the energy Plus module and…

Started by Niloufar

2 Feb 4
Reply by Niloufar

Shading schedules

Hello  I hope someone more experienced in EnergyPlus and Archsim could help me to understand.  I am running an energy analysis to evaluat…

Started by Abigail Chi

0 Feb 2

thermal comfort

Hi al, Can any one tell me please how can i measure thermal comfort by archsim and which out put in energy plus that explain that?? thanks…

Started by Rania el sakhawy

2 Jan 13
Reply by Rania el sakhawy

Starting temperature simulation

Hi, I am wondering how the start interior temperature from the simulation is set. I noticed that the starting temperature is often signifi…

Started by Markus Schaffer

0 Jan 8

error by adding window setting

Hi all, My simulation was running well until i added "window setting" and "sample window", the run stopped and i could not get my results.…

0 Dec 17, 2017

adding window details cause error

Hi all, my simulation was working well but when i added "window setting" and "sample window", some thing happened and the simulation did no…

0 Dec 13, 2017

Setting window to wall ratio on Grasshopper

Hi all,  I would like to ask if it is possible to set the windows to wall ratio on a brep (box shape) so that it will create the windows a…

Started by Ivan Poon

0 Dec 13, 2017

Shading components

Hi, I am using Archsim for a glazed facade with a shading devices. I inserted shading components separately as a Brep into the input of (s…

Started by S.Abdalrahman

6 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by S.Abdalrahman

DIVA schedules

Hi, I'm trying to create schedules from DIVA to Archsim, but library in Archsim just have one input and the schedules are not add to the li…

Started by Mario Alves da Silva

0 Dec 5, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service