ARCHSIM-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

incorrect Thermal Results

Hi, I'm having troubles with the thermal results in Archsim.. I'm getting just a slight difference when comparing the results with and wit…

Started by Doaa Alsharif

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Francesca Pagliaro

result problem

Hi all ,How can i fix this problem

Started by Rania el sakhawy

0 Mar 25, 2017

error in archsim simulation

Hi all .how can i fix this error

Started by Rania el sakhawy

2 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Rania el sakhawy

Questions about ventilation and humidity settings

Hello, all! I have several questions about the simulation.  1.I didn't really know the settings here. What is the meaning of the setpoint t…

Started by zhuchen

2 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by zhuchen

Suddenly...I get 'TargetInvocationException' for Archsim components in Grasshopper

Anybody having new trouble with Archsim components???? I have been using Archsim for a few things lately (an understatement...I'm trying to…

Started by Michael Gibson

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Gibson

Archsim does not come with the full package of components

Hi all, I installed the new DIVA 4 + Archsim (I uninstalled the previous versions of both), but for some reason I do not get all component…

Started by Mihail Todorov

5 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Michael Gibson

Thermal analysis grid and graphic outputs in Rhino

Hi, is there a way to show Archsim results on an analysis grid as Diva does? Furthermore, is it possible to show in Rhino simulation result…

Started by Francesca Pagliaro

0 Feb 9, 2017

AirflowNetwork:SimulationControl

Hi, I am using AirflowNetwork to simulate natural ventilation with Archisim, But I found that many parameters in Energyplus can not be inpu…

Started by Lei Ding

2 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Lei Ding

Problem with tutorial 08 "Archsim Single Zone"

Hi everybody, I have a problem with Archsim thermal simulation results. I followed the steps inside the eight tutorial of the Rhino-Grassh…

Started by Eric Danzo

0 Feb 8, 2017

Partially overlapped partitions

Hi! I would like to analyze the thermal performance of a multi-zone building. Some of the adjacent surfaces are not completely overlapped a…

Started by Francesca Pagliaro

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Francesca Pagliaro

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service