DIVA-Grasshopper (Classic) (308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ies files dont seem to be working- ERROR file not found/line 128

Hello , My first attempt to try the ies seemed to work lovely. Since my first try i cant seem to make anything work now. All my other ies…

Started by PAVLOS SIDERIS

2 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by PAVLOS SIDERIS

Luminance Sections with Grasshopper + DIVA?

Greetings All, One of my colleagues has figured out how to produce luminance sections using Grasshopper and Honeybee, but we rely on DIVA t…

Started by Weston Norwood

0 Apr 25, 2016

.epw files... (.dry)

Hey! Does anybody knows if it is possible to convert a .dry (Design Reference Year) file to .epw? dry file: http://www.sbi.dk/download/bsi

Started by Thomas Perkov

9 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Magdalena Stefanowicz

How to introduce parameterized shape, run on changed scenes and get a serious of results automatically?

In Grasshopper, I creat the parameterized skylight and shade. and want to optmize the shape by Daylight Factors. If I want to use DIVA for…

Started by Gu Bing

5 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Gu Bing

Fatal Error (uncommented lines)

I got this error recently, first time I have seen it. Any clue what is causing it? 

Started by Elliot G

1 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Thick water wall

Hi Experts, For one educational project, I am trying to evaluate the effect of thick water wall on daylight distribution inside a room. th…

Started by fazelganji

1 Apr 1, 2016

different results between Diva4Rhino and Diva GH

I used DIVA for grasshopper to establish office building model and run simulation ,i found the results for DA is  41%.Then i decided to b…

Started by Lei Liu

1 Mar 29, 2016

Complex geometry shading systems

Hi everybody, I am trying to simulate a complex 3d shading in concrete (you can see in attached file), in daylighting simulations no probl…

Started by Andrea Zani

7 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Andrea Zani

different results between Diva4Rhino and Diva GH

I am running simulation for different situations for Illuminance in different days in the year on Diva4Rhino, I realized that it takes a lo…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

3 Mar 16, 2016

Grasshopper stagnates after DIVA simulation

I am running daylight and solar energy simulations with DIVA in Grasshopper. When the simulations are finished, I cannot drag lines anymor…

Started by Jouri Kanters

0 Mar 14, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service