DIVA-Grasshopper (Classic) (308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper stagnates after DIVA simulation

I am running daylight and solar energy simulations with DIVA in Grasshopper. When the simulations are finished, I cannot drag lines anymor…

Started by Jouri Kanters

0 Mar 14, 2016

one slider to control three inputs

hello  I am using DIVA for light simulation, I need to inter inputs of Month day and time, I have three times in only four days a year tha…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

Is there components missing in my DIVA GH Tab

Hi,  I just notice that my DIVA GH Tab has less components (altogether 9) compared as some online source which has 11 components as follow…

Started by Cheney

1 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Simulation PCM

Hi, I simulated PCM in Energy Plus. I wanted to know that, can I simulate and input PCM properties like temperature and enthalpies in DIVA?…

Started by Helia Taheri

13 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Matthew Saffari

LEED V4 compliance with Grasshopper component?

Hi There, how do I calculate sDA or ASE using the Grasshopper component? Thanks

Started by CD2005

8 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Paul Diaz

Discrepency between Diva4Rhino & Diva4Grasshopper

material.radHello community, Trying to work with Diva4Grasshopper in order to automatically run different geometries and I've run into a bi…

Started by Juhun Lee

0 Feb 4, 2016

Multi-story building

Hi DIVA friends, I'm running a fairly straight forward DF simulation with DIVA where I have a multi-story building's window size change by…

Started by Weishun Xu

1 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Weishun Xu

ds_el_lighting.exe stopped working (1)

I know that this was discussed before here: http://diva4rhino.com/forum/topics/ds-el-lighting-exe-stopped-working but I still have this pro…

Started by KV

2 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by KV

Custom material aprroximation

Hello, I'm going to graduate in building engineering and architecture at Politecnico of Milan. I'm using DIVA+Galapagos optimization for t…

Started by Massimo Romanato

1 Jan 14, 2016

Visualisation Problem - Illuminance values of grid analysis and visualisation very different.

Hi Very new to DIVA and grasshopper but i've been through tutorials and managed to get to grips with the programme and have been able to c…

Started by Douglas White

5 Jan 9, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service