DIVA-Grasshopper (Classic) (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Viper Simulation results in Grasshoppe​r?

Hey All,   I've been having trouble getting the Viper component in Grasshopper to output any results.  However, I've double checked the .id…

Started by Patrick Keeney

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by mohamed.aly

connect diva + viper

hi pros! i´m thinking about the topic to combine the results which i get from diva to the simulation run by viper, because i think (let me…

Started by melanie w

2 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by melanie w

GH Solar Radiance - Shading Obstructions

GH DIVA Daylight Question -- Using the GH definition in the following diva4rhino example... http://diva4rhino.com/user-guide/grasshopper/

Started by Arpan Bakshi

2 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by jeff niemasz

GH - Solar Irradiation Map / Image

Hi, I am trying to run a series of solar irradiation studies on a series of geometries. I am looking to generate radiance images instead o…

Started by Fabian

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by jeff niemasz

overhang nearly without influence on consumptions

hi guys! i´ve modeled an overhang with the solar vector, so the wondows are totaly shaded in the month for which the overhang ist optimized…

Started by melanie w

9 May 24, 2012
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

kind of shadow surfaces

Hi, which kind of surface/ brept can I use as fixed shade in viper? I tried to use a casual surface but give me a severe error: picture 2 a…

Started by gabriele rinchi

2 May 22, 2012
Reply by Jon Sargent

Can't get any analysis results in GH

Hey DIVA folks -  Hopefully I'm not being entirely stupid, but I can't get the Daylight simulation in GH to work at all. I can run a simul…

Started by Andrew Heumann

4 May 19, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

diva for grassoper brise soleil

hi Jon I'm doing an analysis of the behaviour of a inner shading system, I would like to know if the software considers this kind of device…

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by gabriele rinchi

Diva for Grasshopper Question

Hi Jon, I would like to know how to change the temperature range that viper automatically use when it run inner temperature analysis, and i…

1 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service