DIVA-Grasshopper (Classic) (308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

custom material

hello everybody i want to make a custom material like glass and mirror that reflect maximum of daylight and cross the daylight like glass..…

Started by Leila Pasandi

0 Jan 9, 2016

simulate seasonal electric lighting consumption for lighting control options in DIVA

Hi Dear all, I am trying to do a seasonal calculation in terms of electric lighting consumption for different lighting control options. Th…

Started by Xue Wang

3 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Xue Wang

DIVA for Grasshopper - Daylight Question

Hello everyone, I am a beginner of Diva. I would like to use Diva for grasshopper to achieve the parametric simulation and optimization in…

Started by Laura Wang

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Coupling Vray and DIVA via GH

Hello Everyone, I am interested in animating the exterior appearance of electrochromic glass and coupling that with interior daylight simu…

Started by Arpan Bakshi

1 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva4 + Archsim

Hello, I heard the news about a diva 4 release. is it available somewhere?

Started by kaveh

1 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Jon Sargent

illuminate output from DIVA Daylight Grasshopper component and RGB in .dat file

Hello, I"m new to DIVA. My issue is that illuminance output from the Grasshopper component and Illuminance (lux) calculated by me based on…

Started by Masaaki Miki

0 Oct 20, 2015

About windows frame

Hi everyone, I'm quite new with DIVA and I already have a question for you, expert users.I started using DIVA with Grasshopper since my mai…

Started by Claudio Marini

2 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Claudio Marini

Problem with Thermal Simulation and Grasshopper - Viper Component

I`m having some problems with my model. Viper display this as message output: IDF file written: C:\DIVA\Thermal\Grasshopper\Projects\Vipe…

Started by Alexandre Reis Felippe

4 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

Multi-zone with Viper

Hi all Just short question, can Viper do multi-zone simulation now? I tried to run but seems that we don't have door component. Best Bing

Started by Bing Wang

4 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Timur Dogan

Multiple surfaces calculation on DIVA daylighting study on Grasshopper

Hi, We know that on DIVA4Rhino, we can select multiple planar surfaces for calculation of daylight analysis. Then we obtain a list of valu…

Started by Nassim Jamali

3 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service