DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sharing Here: Monitor Rhino File for Viewpoint Glare Eval

Hello, I am sharing here a model I have been using successfully in both DIVA 4 for Rhino and DIVA for Grasshopper. It's based on the work b…

Started by Collin Robinson

0 Feb 13

DIVA for GH

Hi all, I´am trying to install DIVA 4 but I get an error in GH. Could anybody tell me what to do? Thanks in advance. Patricia

Started by Patricia

0 Feb 12

How to run parametric simulations in DIVA?

Hi, is it possible to couple DIVA and Rhino with a programming language such as Python? I want the file to increase insulation thickness.1…

Started by Wolfgang H. Kaiser

0 Feb 1

Batch file not written to directory

Batch file not written to directory

Started by Evgeni Kalachin

0 Jan 29

Solar tube simulation

Hi, I am trying to complete a simulation for a room with solar tubes. I have read in other discussions that you can upload an IES file to…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

0 Jan 28

Error - overflow 'clnt'

Hi, I came across an error - overflow 'clnt', when creating analysis nodes for a surface. Does anyone how to solve this? Attached is a sc…

Started by Winnie P.

0 Jan 28

I'm getting the error: falsecolor failed". Can someone please help me resolve this issue? I've attached the image of the layout

I'm getting the error: falsecolor failed" while trying to perform glare analysis on DIVA Grasshopper. Please someone help me resolve this i…

Started by Sreeja

0 Jan 23

sDA and ASE for LEED

hey Diva people, I am trying to understand LEED in Diva grasshopper and in Rhino toolbar. In the attached file you see i am getting differ…

Started by Josef Nassif

0 Jan 23

Diva for Grasshopper Write Failed / Crash

I’ve been trying to run Diva iteratively through grasshopper and have been having issues. I tried animating a slider to control the inputs…

Started by Nate Holland

0 Jan 22

Old plugin

Hello What is the equivalent of Diva daylight component in the new version? i open the file from this website http://www.designalyze.com/tu

Started by seghier

0 Jan 14

RSS

© 2020   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service