DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (313)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEED LM83 settings for window shades

Hello,  I am running some LEED analysis and I was wondering if there are "best-practice" settings for the manual window shade sensor values…

Started by Dennis Goff

0 on Thursday

Vertical illuminance on the eye level

Hello, I am trying to calculate DGPs for a whole year in hourly values. To calculate vertical illuminate on the eye level (Ev), I consider…

Started by MMeshkinkiya

0 May 8

Difference in sDA results(LEEDv4) using DIVAv4 for GH

Hello, I am trying to understand why there is a significant difference in sDA result (LEED v4 metrics) when using DIVA v4 for Rhino and DI…

Started by Aditya Potipireddi

5 May 2
Reply by Ching-Che Huang

Using DIVA+Galapagos for UDI Optimization

Hi,  I am trying to run an optimization with multiple objectives (UDI+DGP), however, it takes really long time to run the simulation.  I…

Started by LI YANTING

2 Apr 28
Reply by Thomas

Diva4 Grasshopper license issue

Our company bought Diva4 by using server license. Recently I came across the error message in grasshopper environment as follows. All the c…

Started by Cheney

10 Apr 28
Reply by sareh kari

glare analysis

Hi all I have a question about glare simulation. What is the best camera angle for annual glare analysis in an open office? Is there any sp…

Started by bahar

2 Apr 28
Reply by bahar

Diva Daylight Factor Analysis

Hi, I am using Diva 4 and I am trying to perform a daylight factor analysis .But my Diva is stuck to this image (attached).I put a shading…

Started by Vani

0 Apr 15

Strange results - Illuminance values very high

Hello guys, I just started using diva for grasshopper and I'm trying to run a illuminance simulation in order to get the LEED Daylight cred…

Started by Priscila de Souza

2 Apr 11
Reply by Priscila de Souza

DAYLIGHT GRID ISSUE

Hi everybody, I'm having an issue with the daylight grid and the grid seems to not be "straight" and also missing information. The picture…

Started by Frank Gergaud

7 Apr 10
Reply by Frank Gergaud

Annual glare analysis to calculate annual DGP

Hello, I am trying to do an annual glare analysis by defining three series that cover all the months, days and occupied hours of a year. H…

Started by Niloufar

5 Apr 5
Reply by ZHEN

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service