DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diva Daylight Factor Analysis

Hi, I am using Diva 4 and I am trying to perform a daylight factor analysis .But my Diva is stuck to this image (attached).I put a shading…

Started by Vani

0 Apr 15

Strange results - Illuminance values very high

Hello guys, I just started using diva for grasshopper and I'm trying to run a illuminance simulation in order to get the LEED Daylight cred…

Started by Priscila de Souza

2 Apr 11
Reply by Priscila de Souza

Diva4 Grasshopper license issue

Our company bought Diva4 by using server license. Recently I came across the error message in grasshopper environment as follows. All the c…

Started by Cheney

9 Apr 11
Reply by Zoona Jerral

DAYLIGHT GRID ISSUE

Hi everybody, I'm having an issue with the daylight grid and the grid seems to not be "straight" and also missing information. The picture…

Started by Frank Gergaud

7 Apr 10
Reply by Frank Gergaud

Annual glare analysis to calculate annual DGP

Hello, I am trying to do an annual glare analysis by defining three series that cover all the months, days and occupied hours of a year. H…

Started by Niloufar

5 Apr 5
Reply by ZHEN

Looking for Empirical formulas/equations for Annual Daylight behind Radiance

Dear all, I hope you are doing alright. Could someone guide me to the empirical formulas/equations behind Radiance in computing the Annual…

Started by Mina Ishac

0 Apr 4

Automating Diva Simulation

Hello everybody, I have a large number of simulations to run using DIVA and I want to make it automated. Basically, I am trying to simulat…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

2 Apr 2
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

student license problem

i sent a request for license renewal but there was no response for 20 days and i need it for my graduation project  can anyone help me 

Started by shimaa hasan

0 Mar 28

vbscript error

Hi AlstanI installed diva for rhino about 1 month ago and it worked well.But now, when I want to run diva on rhino 6, It doesn't work.I wan…

Started by maedeh mirdamadi

0 Mar 27

BSDF files

Hi, I have a couple BSDF files for some Solera products. I am new to working with these types of files and want to make sure I am doing th…

Started by Rauland Schaat

0 Mar 26

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service