DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (354)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun Path Grasshopper component

Hello, the grasshopper sunpath component doesn't work on Rhino 6.  Is there a way to fix this?  Attached are screen shots.  Thanks, Shihab

Started by Shihab Naeem

0 on Saturday

Error

Dear Sir,  DIVA for Grasshopper works well, but I kept getting this error when I am running DIVA for Rhino.  Could you help me to resolve…

Started by Elliehan

0 on Thursday

Quick recovery for EDB to PST.

If your EDB file got corrupted and you need to recover data from EDB file, so just download EdbMails EDB recovery tool. Recover EDB to PS…

Started by john jorge

1 on Wednesday
Reply by keithperez65@gmail.com

Cant get ArchSim library editor to open in grasshopper

Dear All, We are a large group of users of Archsim (in a class). Some folks are able to use the library editor to open in grasshopper (lik…

Started by Minu Agarwal

0 Nov 6

Diva can´t write the simulation into the TEMP folder

Hey guys, Im struggling with running the Diva simulation (all of them), where it shows me the message in red panel: 1. Could not create re…

Started by Richard

0 Nov 5

trees and external shading

Hello, I'm trying to run an annual daylight analysis through grasshopper and i need the analysis to take into consideration some trees and…

Started by Fenia

0 Nov 5

Sunpath Shadows not Worknig

Hi, when I use the Sunpath component, I don't see the shadows on the ground plane. Can somebody point the error please? Thanks,

Started by Devang

7 Oct 17
Reply by Isais Lawrence

Issue with Student License Not Found

I have trouble using the student DIVA 4 for Rhino 6, specifically for solar radiation imaging. It says "License not found. LM-X Error: (Int…

Started by Victor Gu

0 Oct 16

Filtering failed

hallo, I am getting this error with fisheye simulations: 1. Batch file written to directory: C:\Users\nass\Documents\DIVA\GH_Data\Temp\Vi…

Started by Josef Nassif

0 Oct 15

How to find area, for specific UDI ?

I want to calculate the floor area which satisfies 90% UDI. So I am using DIVA for Grasshopper plugin, I have got the results and visualiza…

Started by Akshay Gupta

0 Oct 15

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service