DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diva4 Grasshopper license issue

Our company bought Diva4 by using server license. Recently I came across the error message in grasshopper environment as follows. All the c…

Started by Cheney

17 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Gibson

what is the U-value of double pane glazing which is accessed through ArchSim library?

Hello, I conducted some simulations a while ago and now that I am writing a paper on it, I am going back to find the U-value of the glazin…

Started by Niloufar

1 yesterday
Reply by Michael Gibson

The pipe has been ended

Hello, I've been trying the latest version of DIVA 4.0 I want to congratulate you on the big improvement that you provided to the tool. Gr…

Started by Nassim Jamali

12 Sep 8
Reply by nor

Access DLT file

Hi there,  I ran into a case that have 50k points for radiation map simulation. The simulation has finished and resulted a 1G DLT file. Gr…

Started by Bing Wang

0 Aug 14

Quick recovery for EDB to PST.

If your EDB file got corrupted and you need to recover data from EDB file, so just download EdbMails EDB recovery tool. Recover EDB to PS…

Started by john jorge

0 Aug 9

Outdoor illuminance in daylight factor simulation

Hello everyone, I was curious how much is the outdoor illuminance on a surface when we calculate a daylight factor?? Is it always the same…

Started by Eetu

0 Aug 8

Multiple Shadows -Diva’s & camera-based directional lights’s Shadow

Hello, Thank you for approving me, My Name is Mohammed and I am a student at the University of Liverpool, UK. Currently, I'm conducting a…

Started by Mohammed Alharthi

0 Aug 5

diva annual DGP results dont make sense

Hi everyone, I tested an annual glare simulation on a model for 2 cases. in case 2, i tried to reduce the thickness of the facade column i…

Started by Nassim Jamali

0 Aug 2

Glare Results Don't Make Sense

Hi, I received the following results from my Glare analysis. The results don't make sense for the room tagged East (which is actually poin…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

2 Aug 2
Reply by Nassim Jamali

Annual DGP simulation result does not make sense between models

Hi all, I used DIVA for simulating the annual DGP for 1 model but with 2 cases. In case 2, i tried to reduced the area of the column on th…

Started by Nassim Jamali

0 Aug 1

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service