DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom materials - tinted glass

Hi! I am trying to visualize sun patterns created through tinted glass, in an interior perspective. It is not electrochromic glazing but r…

Started by Amaia

1 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Coefficient Calculation Failed

Do you know what is causing this error? "1. Run failed.daylight coefficient calculation failed raytrace loop encountered a break at 0" I…

Started by Elliot G

5 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Vikram

Missing DAT File

I ran a radiation study with the following configuration to export a DAT file. Yet there is no DAT file in the project folder with the DLT…

Started by Elliot G

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Elliot G

Daylight Autonomy Calculation with the given condition of time

Dear all! Could you guys please help me to figure this issue out? I would like to calculate daylight autonomy with the specific time as the…

Started by Andy Lee

2 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Andy Lee

Is the occupancy schedule related to the sampling level of calculations for Climate based analysis?

How could i get a more accurate sampling of Daylight Autonomy for every 15mins instead of 1hour? Is that in the occupancy schedule or anoth…

Started by Arthur Mani

1 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Monte Carlo Setting for Climate Base Calculations?

Hello, What is the impact of Monte Carlo (-ab) setting on the accuracy of the Daylight Autonomy Calculations? Keeping this low seems to low…

Started by Arthur Mani

1 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

The simulation process takes long time to complete but the results seemed not to be right

Hi, all!I am trying to run the Daylight simulation on my files which were modeled in Grasshopper. But the first concern is that the simulat…

Started by Andy Lee

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Andy Lee

Hea file in Grasshopper

Hello I have run some CBDM simulations by using Diva/Grasshopper but I could not find the *hea file. Please, could you indicate me where c…

Started by Abigail Chi

4 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Abigail Chi

DIVA toolbar missing from Grasshopper

Hi I am really newbie in this field thus I meet a lot of difficulties in using these programs. I have the same question with Adelina which…

Started by Andy Lee

7 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Range of Shadows

Hi, For a smaller model (12 buildings) I have range of shadows for selected hours. But there is only a few for a larger model (440 building…

Started by Kerem Beygo

2 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Kerem Beygo

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service