DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Light and Daylight Simulation Issues

Hi! I have several questions regarding the daylight and light simulation, and I hope you could help. - Is there a way to set up a custom…

Started by Federico

7 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problem with tutorial 04 "Daylight Autonomy Simulations"

Hi everybody, I have a problem with the daylight autonomy values. I followed the steps inside the fourth tutorial of the Rhino-Grasshoppe…

Started by Eric Danzo

7 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Eric Danzo

problem with Tutorial 05 DYNAMIC SHADING

Hi all, Thank you so much for your effort and above all for DIVA GH. I'm trying to understand more about DIVA (i bought two years ago Dayli…

Started by Luciano

9 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Isolated Shadow Study

Im trying to create a shadow study of one building within an urban environment, which requires that no other buildings cast shadows. I am…

Started by Brandon Pietras

1 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Model Shades Down All the Time

I am working on an existing school in which the teachers habitually leave the blinds closed.  I would like to show the impact of that in a…

Started by Sandy Houck

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Sandy Houck

Rhino stop running with Diva-Grasshopper

Hi Jon  I hope you can help me with this problem: - I have modeled a single space with a solar screen on the south facade by using Rhino.…

Started by Abigail Chi

2 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Abigail Chi

LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

Hi, I'm trying to run a LEED v4  sDA + ASE simulation with some of the smart new glare controls in DIVA4. In the example files i could in…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

4 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Question about modeling electrochromic glazing for SDA + ASE analysis

How would one go about modeling electrochromic glazing in a LEED v4 option 1 (SDA + ASE) simulation? Is this even possible?

Started by Fabian

10 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Daylight Autonomy Sky Conditions

Hi all, I understand that when running daylight autonomy calculations, DIVA uses the RMY files (we are located in Australia). A requireme…

Started by Sian Willmott

2 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Sian Willmott

Installation problem

Hi all, I just downloaded the latest version of Grasshopper for rhino 5.0. When I run the "grasshopper_0.9.76.0" a dialog box appears with…

Started by Diego Castro

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service