DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radiance utilized simulation parameters

Dear all, I have just upgraded from diva3 and I found a huge improvement thanks to the developing team. but I noticed that I can't change…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

Window Errors

This is my first attempt at adding shades in a diva/grasshopper model and I am getting some errors.  Hoping for some guidance! The Window…

Started by Sandy Houck

1 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Setting Minimum Illuminance Level for Annual Daylight Component

Hi DIVA team and all, I am currently using DIVA 4, would like to know how to set the minimum illuminance level for daylight autonomy simul…

Started by Choo Thian Siong

2 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Choo Thian Siong

Coplanar surfaces?

When I put a grid in my grasshopper analysis it appears in rhino as if there are coplanar surfaces there.  I used a the brep input and set…

Started by Sandy Houck

2 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Sandy Houck

Section Cut View Tutorial

I seem to remember there was a tutorial from Kera on creating a Section Cut View and I can't seem to find it in the user guide.  Is that st…

Started by Sandy Houck

2 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Sandy Houck

Daylight Factor in Parallel

I've been playing around with the new v4 components and have a question about the Daylight Factor block. I've been able to see the parallel…

Started by Ryan Danks

2 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Ryan Danks

Ill file address for GH simulations

Hello DIVA team, I want to know where are the .ill files for each GH simulations if any. Thank you in advance.

Started by Pablo Salvador Banda

4 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Pablo Salvador Banda

Customise Colour

Customise Colour Hi, Is there any possibility to customise the colour of results made with the DIVA 4.x Grasshopper components? I have jus…

Started by Markus Schaffer

3 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Markus Schaffer

Parametric Material

Hi, I can see that the Scene Object component has a material input of material ID or description. How is the syntax for this input? Is it t…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

1 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Radiance parameter to run LEED V4 (sDA , ASE)

Hi Diva experts To run a Leed v4 metric I am wondering if ambient balance should be= 0. I was confused by this inssue , because to calcu…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service