DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arcshim- Shading surface

Hello I hope someone can help me to solve this problem: I am running an energy analysis to evaluate the performance of different solar scr…

Started by Abigail Chi

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Abigail Chi

Arch Sim Shading Questions

I am running an energy analysis to show the impact of a shading device on cooling loads by source (direct solar, diffuse solar, conduction,…

Started by Elliot G

1 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Jeff G

Sun-view studies

Hi everyone, I am trying to use DIVA for grasshopper to develop a sun-view study.  This type of study is one where the camera is placed in…

Started by Juan

1 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Legend Component

Hello, It seems that the legend has been embedded in diva 4, but is the legend component referenced here at the bottom of the page still av…

Started by Belal Khalid Abboushi

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

The pipe has been ended

Hello, I've been trying the latest version of DIVA 4.0 I want to congratulate you on the big improvement that you provided to the tool. Gr…

Started by Nassim Jamali

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Nassim Jamali

Archsim Custom Schedules and Constructions

I have a question about the thermal components. I am attempting to run just a single zone model. After a process of trial and error (and c…

Started by Elliot G

6 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Jeff G

Is there a way to create a sky of each day of the year at intervals of 30 minutes?

So I tried the definition below using the sky component, but I only got 30 random skies? Is there a way to create hourly sky for the entir…

Started by CD2005

1 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Why do I get a "solution exception" error ?

I get the following error whenever I place any of the simulation components on the canvas: "1. Solution exception:The located assembly's m…

Started by CD2005

2 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by CD2005

Previewing multiple simulation types at once

I have a grasshopper definition that is running a set of different simulations (radiation, illuminance, annual daylight, etc) that are dist…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Scott

Value List components for Material, Quality, Sky type, etc

It would be helpful if there were Value List components for Material, Quality, Sky, Location, and any other dropdown input.  This would all…

Started by Scott

2 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Scott

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service