DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1. Solution exception:Value cannot be null. Parameter name: collection

I get this error with DA calc in grasshopper when i try to set some of the windows to have shades. still writes .ill files and shading prof…

Started by Dan Weissman

10 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Christopher Steffens

Mesh Baking Error

I ran a simulation on a 100+ room model. The simulation completed fine, and the grid results preview look perfect. But when I "bake preview…

Started by Elliot G

2 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

ArchSim PV Error

I am trying my hand at the ArchSim PV components. For some reason when I set it to run, I get this server busy pop up error whenever I try…

Started by Elliot G

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Elliot G

ARCHSIM / PV

I am using the archsim PV component to get the hourly output of some panels. I assume that the Archsim uses the 'simple model' from Energy…

Started by Jouri Kanters

0 Aug 31, 2016

Difference between 'grid sensor' and 'lighting sensor'

Hi, can someone tell me the exact difference between a 'grid sensor' and 'lighting sensor'? When I use the automatic 'daylighting grid' co…

Started by Jouri Kanters

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jouri Kanters

Annual daylight component/sDA&ASE outputs vs orientation

I am testing Diva4 components, especially sDA&ASE output. And I notice some abnormal results when I rotate my testing space/window towa…

Started by Cheney

14 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Maria Garcia

Annual Daylight Grid Preview - Unable to bake Legend and Sensor data

Hi, I am unable to bake the results grid data and legend while using "bake preview".  Does anybody have any suggestion son how to get it to…

Started by Sangeetha Divakar

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Grid V

I am running a point in time illuminance for a LEED v3 analysis. The default thresholds for illuminance are the LEED bounds 108-5400 lux, b…

Started by Elliot G

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

PV analysis with DIVA

Hello Forum,  I am curious if DIVA can be used to study PV solar panels... Any references to methods, past research, links, or ideas would…

Started by kerberg

0 Aug 23, 2016

Radiation Maps - Grid Based

Hello It is possible to calculate the solar irradiation entering to the space through a window? I have seen that DIVA can calculate annual…

Started by Abigail Chi

15 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Abigail Chi

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service