DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you add Shading Groups to Glazing?

I'm new to DIVA. This seems like a simple question, but I can't figure it out. How can I group the upper window and lower windows into diff…

Started by RJ

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Light and Daylight Simulation Issues

Hi! I have several questions regarding the daylight and light simulation, and I hope you could help. - Is there a way to set up a custom…

Started by Federico

7 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problem with tutorial 04 "Daylight Autonomy Simulations"

Hi everybody, I have a problem with the daylight autonomy values. I followed the steps inside the fourth tutorial of the Rhino-Grasshoppe…

Started by Eric Danzo

7 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Eric Danzo

Isolated Shadow Study

Im trying to create a shadow study of one building within an urban environment, which requires that no other buildings cast shadows. I am…

Started by Brandon Pietras

1 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Model Shades Down All the Time

I am working on an existing school in which the teachers habitually leave the blinds closed.  I would like to show the impact of that in a…

Started by Sandy Houck

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Sandy Houck

Rhino stop running with Diva-Grasshopper

Hi Jon  I hope you can help me with this problem: - I have modeled a single space with a solar screen on the south facade by using Rhino.…

Started by Abigail Chi

2 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Abigail Chi

LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

Hi, I'm trying to run a LEED v4  sDA + ASE simulation with some of the smart new glare controls in DIVA4. In the example files i could in…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

4 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Question about modeling electrochromic glazing for SDA + ASE analysis

How would one go about modeling electrochromic glazing in a LEED v4 option 1 (SDA + ASE) simulation? Is this even possible?

Started by Fabian

10 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Daylight Autonomy Sky Conditions

Hi all, I understand that when running daylight autonomy calculations, DIVA uses the RMY files (we are located in Australia). A requireme…

Started by Sian Willmott

2 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Sian Willmott

Installation problem

Hi all, I just downloaded the latest version of Grasshopper for rhino 5.0. When I run the "grasshopper_0.9.76.0" a dialog box appears with…

Started by Diego Castro

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service