DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

custom nodes input (GH, DIVA4)

Hi, We have a huge framework of postprocessing and making statistics for different certifications in grasshopper for DIVA2. As we switche…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

2 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

Export DIVA-GH as gbXML

Hello Is there any way to export your DIVA for GH or for Rhino file as gbXML format? I am interested in exporting this information to othe…

Started by Ladan

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Illuminance values very high

Hello, i have a problem with the illuminance values. In my opinion, the values ​​should decrease with increasing room depth. But in my sim…

Started by Jasmin Nitschke

11 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Jasmin Nitschke

DIVA for GH- Change Glazing Material

Hello How can I run a parametric study to change the glazing type of the window and see the impact of change in Visible Transmittance? I w…

Started by Ladan

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Ladan

Maximum Luminance in Glare Visualizations

In addition to using DGP for glare analysis, I would also like to simply test the contrast ratio of brightest to darkest spot on the falsec…

Started by Kit Elsworth

6 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Kit Elsworth

DIVA for GH Radiance Parameter Settings

Hello I watched a tutorial for DIVA in GH that showed you could set the Radiance Parameters. (Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/wa

Started by Ladan

1 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Custom materials - tinted glass

Hi! I am trying to visualize sun patterns created through tinted glass, in an interior perspective. It is not electrochromic glazing but r…

Started by Amaia

1 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Coefficient Calculation Failed

Do you know what is causing this error? "1. Run failed.daylight coefficient calculation failed raytrace loop encountered a break at 0" I…

Started by Elliot G

5 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Vikram

Missing DAT File

I ran a radiation study with the following configuration to export a DAT file. Yet there is no DAT file in the project folder with the DLT…

Started by Elliot G

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Elliot G

Daylight Autonomy Calculation with the given condition of time

Dear all! Could you guys please help me to figure this issue out? I would like to calculate daylight autonomy with the specific time as the…

Started by Andy Lee

2 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Andy Lee

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service