DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shades Reacting to Illuminance

Is it possible to have the shades respond to maximum illuminance levels, as set by the user, experienced at the grid level as opposed to di…

Started by Kit Elsworth

3 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

view grid in black and white

Hi all, I used to use diva 3.0 on Rhino. In there when I simulate daylight Availability it gives a colored grid that can be viewed in blac…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

3 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

shading material values

Hello Forum, Is there a place i can reference the shade material properties in more detail to understand the transmittance values etc? than…

Started by kerberg

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Kit Elsworth

Maximum Luminance

I am curious to why the Image Viewer selects a maximum luminance of 950 cd/m2 when the maximum luminance value in the visualization is sign…

Started by Kit Elsworth

2 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Kit Elsworth

Dynamic Shading Systems

Hi there, I have a question regarding dynamic shading systems. I have proposed a responsive shading pattern that change by the sun positio…

Started by AMIR TABADKANI

4 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by AMIR TABADKANI

Unable to bake the legend

Hello Is there a way to bake the legend to Rhino? Thanks in advance. Abigail

Started by Abigail Chi

3 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Default Settings of SunPath View

Hi,   I have the problem that I restored the defaults settings for the sun path view (with the restore defaults button), however now this v…

Started by Markus Schaffer

2 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Markus Schaffer

sun path questions

Hello forum - For the Sun path; Is there a way to make the compass not comprised of dotted lines? This looks quite bad in my screen capture…

Started by kerberg

2 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by kerberg

Installed but no function

Hi, I recently installed DIVA 4.0 on an educational license. The tool bar showed up in Rhino but when pushed it just writes "Unknown Comma…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

8 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Mads Mårbjerg

Radiance utilized simulation parameters

Dear all, I have just upgraded from diva3 and I found a huge improvement thanks to the developing team. but I noticed that I can't change…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service