DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Understanding how DIVA works

Hi all, I am currently trying out DIVA4.0, and I use the visualization component in GH. As you can see from the image I attached, the rayt…

Started by horus

1 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Annual Daylight - Window viewer

Hi,  I am using Annaul Daylight component to calculate ASE and sDA. The results were not as they should be (ASE 33.7 instead of 30, sDA 96.…

Started by Aya Essa

1 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

he process cannot access the file Temp-011971.oct because it is being used by another process.

I have a problem , I start the example file for radiation analys and I get this error message from the component.the process cannot access…

Started by Stephan Griese

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

DAT Formatting confusion with DIVA 4

The DAT file which is being generated from DIVA 4 has all the same value for each analysis node, but if you look at the visualization in th…

Started by Rauland Schaat

1 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

General Questions

Really enjoying the new release so far; great work! I think you nailed everything that was on my wishlist and eliminated the need for a lot…

Started by Elliot G

4 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Elliot G

Number of Processes

Hello, Would someone be able to explain the capabilities for the 'Number of Processes' option and how it is intended to be used?  I am try…

Started by Steve Gollehon

1 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva4 grasshopper components are awesome / questions/comments

I am testing the new components and they are awesome! I ever used workaround in HB/LB to calculate sDA and ASE for LEEDv4 Daylight calculat…

Started by Cheney

5 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Cheney

Annual view availabilities

Hi  Diva team,  Is it possible to get the information about percentage of the occupied time of the year when the occupants have a outside …

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

Upgrade to version 4.0

Hi, I have the student license to Diva 3.0. Is it possible to upgrade  to version 4.0 with the same license student ? Thanks in advance,…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

no more solar fan in DIVA 4.0?

Hi Folks, I am rather fond of the solar fan component in DIVA 3.0. I installed the 4.0 beta and noticed this is no longer available? Can y…

Started by Jeremy Bamberger

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service