DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diva with Galapagos

Dears Is there any tutorial for using Galapagos with Diva to (optimization) minimize the calculated heating loads for a box with a specific…

Started by Hossam Wefki

0 Jan 12, 2017

Opinion - Modelling

Hi all, As you may have noticed I'm new into this. That been said, I would like to know what software you use to create the model, or if y…

Started by Diego Castro

1 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

DIVA for GRASSHOPPER load fail

Hi! I installed grasshopper and diva on my computer. The diva for rhino works well, but diva for grasshopper load well. I reinstall grassho…

Started by Ada Zhao

1 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva-Grasshopper / Daylight Factor

Hello all, I am new about using Diva. I used Ecotect before (Radiance) So I want to compare results on daylight factor for the same shape a…

Started by Jam Aka

1 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Component Expired

Ran a simulation over the weekend. When I came in today, the component was orange and with the with the error:  1. Component Expired. It l…

Started by Elliot G

6 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

Values in specifict points of HDR

Hello forum My question seems to be quite basic, but I havent found anything on the forum that answered my question.  I have rendered an…

Started by Mads Jeppesen

2 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Mads Jeppesen

Hourly Irradiance from Rad Map component

Hello All, I'm trying to get hourly radiation results from the Rad Map component, but am unable pull the data out of component (or .dlt fi…

Started by Henry Richardson

6 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Component Expired

Hello, starting to check the new DIVA 4 the advancements looks very interesting congratulations! And the example files very useful.  But I…

Started by Francesco De Luca

4 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Vikram

Diva 4/ Diva 3

Hi all, I installed DIVA 4 and uninstalled it to reinstall DIVA 3 again. I couldn´t make it work. DIVA 4 toolbar remains in RHINO and I had…

Started by Patricia

1 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Results are non-reproducible

Hi :)   I discovered, when I linked DIVA with galapagos, that when I run the radiation map with the same settings on the same simple single…

Started by Markus Schaffer

2 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Markus Schaffer

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service