DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Useful Daylight Illuminance (UDI) for DIVA 4 beta

First off, love DIVA 4. One question though, was the UDI metric dropped in this version? I am having difficulty locating it. I assume it wo…

Started by Rauland Schaat

5 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Arthur Mani

simulation for only one day

Hei, I try to create a grid-based radiation map. I use the daysim-hourly method, but even though I pick the same day as start and end time…

Started by Stergiani Charisi

5 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

IES file in Grasshopper

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding the integration of electric lighting into grasshopper. - How can I import the ies file into my…

Started by Federico

4 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Federico

Problems with DIVA license

hi! i am having problems with making DIVA work in Rhino and Grasshopper. I got the student license and followed the instructions written, b…

Started by muhelkata

7 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

diva for grasshopper

Hi all,i`m new about using Diva.when i installed  the diva license it did not appear at the upper toolbar

Started by Rania el sakhawy

0 Jan 18, 2017

About Daylight Factor of Diva

Hi all, i`m new about using Diva. I want to compare results on Daylight Factor for the same location and same floor square. Result was mea…

Started by Oyun-Erdene

1 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

About Location

Hi guys. i`m Oyun. i have a question for Diva. i want to analyze Daylight factor and DA in Tokyo. But location is only US in my DIVA. what…

Started by Oyun-Erdene

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Oyun-Erdene

Annual glare analysis in Grasshopper

Hi! Im following the steps in "DIVA Tutorial 03 - Annual Glare" and trying to implement it on an office building.When I run the Annual glar…

Started by Charles Chu

1 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva with Galapagos

Dears Is there any tutorial for using Galapagos with Diva to (optimization) minimize the calculated heating loads for a box with a specific…

Started by Hossam Wefki

0 Jan 12, 2017

Opinion - Modelling

Hi all, As you may have noticed I'm new into this. That been said, I would like to know what software you use to create the model, or if y…

Started by Diego Castro

1 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service