DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legend Component

Hello, It seems that the legend has been embedded in diva 4, but is the legend component referenced here at the bottom of the page still av…

Started by Belal Khalid Abboushi

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Archsim Custom Schedules and Constructions

I have a question about the thermal components. I am attempting to run just a single zone model. After a process of trial and error (and c…

Started by Elliot G

6 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Jeff G

Is there a way to create a sky of each day of the year at intervals of 30 minutes?

So I tried the definition below using the sky component, but I only got 30 random skies? Is there a way to create hourly sky for the entir…

Started by CD2005

1 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Why do I get a "solution exception" error ?

I get the following error whenever I place any of the simulation components on the canvas: "1. Solution exception:The located assembly's m…

Started by CD2005

2 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by CD2005

Previewing multiple simulation types at once

I have a grasshopper definition that is running a set of different simulations (radiation, illuminance, annual daylight, etc) that are dist…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Scott

Value List components for Material, Quality, Sky type, etc

It would be helpful if there were Value List components for Material, Quality, Sky, Location, and any other dropdown input.  This would all…

Started by Scott

2 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Scott

Transforming Analysis Grids?

Will it eventually be possible to transform analysis grids?  The ability for the new simulation components to generate multiple grid result…

Started by Scott

1 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Understanding how DIVA works

Hi all, I am currently trying out DIVA4.0, and I use the visualization component in GH. As you can see from the image I attached, the rayt…

Started by horus

1 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Annual Daylight - Window viewer

Hi,  I am using Annaul Daylight component to calculate ASE and sDA. The results were not as they should be (ASE 33.7 instead of 30, sDA 96.…

Started by Aya Essa

1 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

he process cannot access the file Temp-011971.oct because it is being used by another process.

I have a problem , I start the example file for radiation analys and I get this error message from the component.the process cannot access…

Started by Stephan Griese

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service