DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (354)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[HELP] [BUG?] When I used DIVASUNPATH display mode doesn't run well

Dear all, I noticed the Sunpath display mode doesn't run properly after I upgraded Rhino 6 to SR17. There is no shadow at all. Is there…

Started by Xingxin HE

2 Oct 15
Reply by Xingxin HE

Issue with Sunpath in Diva for Grasshopper, Rhino 6

Hello, I have an issue with the sunpath in Diva for Grasshopper, using Rhino 6. In the custom viewport in Rhino, it looks like there's no…

Started by Thomas

0 Oct 6

Solution exception:Value cannot be null.

I keep getting these errors when I run DIVA in grasshopper. I've tried to run it with automatic shades, also tried it with manual shades. I…

Started by Kristy Kwong

0 Oct 3

What are the system requirements for EdbMails Application?

Do you have any idea about system requirements for EdbMails Application? Here is an article for you to give brief idea of EdbMails System r…

Started by john jorge

0 Sep 26

Error for glare analysis

Hi everyone, I've been trying to get glare analysis from DIVA on grasshopper, but every time I get this error: " 1. Batch file written to d…

Started by Nima Forouzandeh Shahraki

1 Sep 25
Reply by Dennis Goff

The pipe has been ended

Hello, I've been trying the latest version of DIVA 4.0 I want to congratulate you on the big improvement that you provided to the tool. Gr…

Started by Nassim Jamali

13 Sep 25
Reply by nor

Diva4 Grasshopper license issue

Our company bought Diva4 by using server license. Recently I came across the error message in grasshopper environment as follows. All the c…

Started by Cheney

17 Sep 21
Reply by Michael Gibson

what is the U-value of double pane glazing which is accessed through ArchSim library?

Hello, I conducted some simulations a while ago and now that I am writing a paper on it, I am going back to find the U-value of the glazin…

Started by Niloufar

1 Sep 20
Reply by Michael Gibson

why this error daylight coefficient calculation failed

I keep getting this error when running annual daylight simulations in DIVA 4 through grasshopper. even when i run from example file office…

Started by nor

0 Sep 5

Increasing the floor reflectance, the illuminance results stays the same

Hi all, I'm using diva + grasshopper to run illuminance simulations. The model has different floor materials for some rooms. In order to i…

Started by Priscila de Souza

0 Aug 29

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service