DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adjacent Building Shadow Study

Hello, I am trying to use the Sun Path parameter to map the shadow cast by an adjacent building onto mine over the course of a day. I'd li…

Started by Joseph Montange

1 Apr 13
Reply by Jon Sargent

proposed quality within Diva 4

Hi, I am using DIVA 4 for grasshopper for daylight and glare simulations. and I want to know on what basis does the quality list (very low…

Started by Sahar abd alwahab

2 Apr 13
Reply by Sahar abd alwahab

Solar Envelope Component and Solar Fan Component in Diva 4.0

Hello, I can't find the Solar Envelope Component and Solar Fan Component in Diva 4. It think these a very powerful tools to exam if a certa…

Started by Jurrijn Tack

0 Apr 8

DIVA4 Grasshopper Components Missing

Hi Guys,today i updated from DIVA3 to DIVA4. Everything is fine in Rhino but I can't see any Diva Components in Grasshopper anymore. There…

Started by Julian Jauk

3 Apr 6
Reply by Julian Jauk

Help with Fresnel Lens_Materials

Hello,  I am trying to simulate Fresnel Lenses fig 01. Could anyone help me please ?  I have attached the Rhino file. Best Regards,  Hu…

Started by Hussein

1 Apr 5
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problems in understanding legend of DA and DF

Hi Everyone, There is something about the outcomes of both the Daylight autonomy and Daylight Factor that are not clear to me. 1- For the…

Started by carlotta

2 Apr 3
Reply by carlotta

Request: Sun Path/Sun Position components

Really terrific work with the D4 GH components. I noticed one shortcoming when I recently dropped a Sun Path into a vector-rotated annual s…

Started by Christopher Steffens

4 Apr 3
Reply by Jon Sargent

Changing Grid Parameters after running a simulation

Hi I have a query about the 'Daylighting Grid Component'. Is it possible to change some of its parameters after a simulation ended? I mean…

Started by Abigail Chi

4 Mar 30
Reply by binwen yan

Hourly data

Hello, While following the DIVA for Grasshopper tutorials on the Solemma website, I evaluated hourly illuminance data of a simple room in…

Started by Andrea L.

6 Mar 29
Reply by Andrea L.

Glare Component Issue

Hey everyone, just tried out the grasshopper glare component. Has anyone encountered the same problem? The visualization works as well as…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

12 Mar 29
Reply by Amaia

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service