DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

error while running DIVA 4 illuminance component

Dear all, Everytime I try to run the illuminance component to measure point-in-time illuminance, it gives me this error (Attached below).…

Started by Mina Ishac

0 Jan 23

Batch run on a Windows server with 32 processors

I have a question about running a .bat file on a Windows server that has a 32 CPUs. The server is a virtual one hosted by Amazon's cloud se…

Started by CD2005

9 Jan 23
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

Diva4 Grasshopper license issue

Our company bought Diva4 by using server license. Recently I came across the error message in grasshopper environment as follows. All the c…

Started by Cheney

6 Jan 19
Reply by Inês Maria Mira Martinho

DIVA error

Hello all,  my DIVA student license expired , so I order a new one, and I have it alredy. I also installed DIVA 4.0 and putted the name of…

Started by Inês Maria Mira Martinho

0 Jan 18

Window schedule problem - LEEDv4

Hi there, I am trying to run DA according to LEEDv4 where shades are closed when 2% of the area has direct sun. The idea was to divide the…

Started by Nala

2 Jan 11
Reply by Nala

LEED V4 results

Diva team, I have a question about LEED v4 sDA + ASE DIVA results.  The ASE Diva percentage result is an overall (sum) of all spaces, righ…

Started by Daniela Pires

0 Jan 10

location of the nodes and exporting my output on grasshopper

Hi all,  I am doing an urban scale simulation and I would like to do everything on Grasshopper. May I ask if DIVA could 1) export the sim…

Started by Ivan Poon

1 Jan 9
Reply by Jon Sargent

DIVA Grasshopper LM-83 Control Capabilities

DIVA Community -  Am I right in concluding that when using the DIVA Grasshopper workflow you cannot directly simulate the ASE and sDA shad…

Started by Jacob Dunn

1 Jan 9
Reply by Jon Sargent

Funny error message Annual Daylighting

Any ideas what this means??? 1. Write failed. single flatmeshedge count = 5allclosed? = Truesingle flatmeshedge count = 1allclosed? = True…

Started by Anderson Barrera

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Anderson Barrera

Parallel computing in DIVA

Hi, Since it takes really long time to do the optimization with daylight, I am just thinking it would be nice to use more than one core to…

Started by LI YANTING

0 Dec 11, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service