DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible to layer multiple .rad files for dynamic shade runs?

Trying to use GH to automate 3 point in time runs for an extra large building with a dynamic exterior venetian blind system at 3 facades. …

Started by Madeline Gradillas

0 Jan 8

Rhinoceros6 out of memory issue

Good morning everybody,  I am working with a daylighting simulation and experiencing some frustrating issues with the software, mainly due…

Started by chiara tolardo

0 Dec 11, 2019

Sun Path studies

Hi there, I am doing some studies for an architectural project with multiple buildings on a non-flat site so I  was wondering if there's a…

Started by Ali Nasiri

17 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Jorge Bracho

Electric light brightness control

Hello to all, kindly i have a question i would like you to help me with:  i am trying to adjust the lighting intensity or lets say its brig…

Started by michel azzi

0 Dec 9, 2019

Hourly data of solar irradiance for multiple PV panels

Hi, I want to get values of annual irradiance for every hour for PV panels. I have multiple different settings (different rotation and an…

Started by Jukka Mäenpää

0 Dec 2, 2019

Help with getting % area greater than 250 lux

Hi All, I am using the point-in-time illuminance component to get daylight results. I am able get the lux levels using get the grid viewe…

Started by Bayanda Mpauli

0 Nov 29, 2019

Grid viewer flexibility ?!

Hallo everyone, (I post already on Grasshopper site, but i am not sure which site is better to discuss my issue :P ) I am trying to modi…

Started by Josef Nassif

2 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Bayanda Mpauli

Diva4GH-Luminance/glare calc error

Hi! I am trying to run a glare/luminance calc through Diva 4 GH (I also tried with Diva 4 Rhino directly and have add other issues, and I…

Started by Amaia

1 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Jon Sargent

Assign Material Tab doesn't work

The tab that allows one to assign materials doesn't work on Rhino 6 Interface.  It was working fine a few weeks ago but recently the tabs a…

Started by Shihab Naeem

0 Nov 16, 2019

Oconv: internal - set overflow in addobject

Hi!! I am trying to run a luminance/glare visualization through Diva GH (I have also tried through Rhino directly and have another post be…

Started by Amaia

0 Nov 15, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service