DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8760 Hourly irradiance values for every sensor point

Hello All When using Diva -Radiation Map- to calculate irradiances with the Daysim-Based Hourly method, a *.csv file is exported automatic…

Started by Abigail Chi

0 Feb 14

HELP ME! ERROR DIVA :(

LM-X Error: (Internal: 145 Feature: diva-rhino) [LOCAL] c:\DIVA\diva.lic - (Err: 6) Unable to read file For further information go to htt…

Started by Daniela Carter

0 Feb 12

Timestamp False Color image

I'm doing some animations for interior daylighting, and I can't seem to get the timestamp to show on the false color images. It only seems…

Started by Dennis Goff

0 Feb 11

Illumination and consumption

Hi I would like to run a energy consumption analysis that takes in cosideration electrical light. The light should be asctivated by a sens…

Started by kevin

0 Feb 10

The component has expired

Hi Diva, I just downloaded DIVA on a new computer and I am on a trial license. DIVA for Rhino works perfectly. Yet my DIVA for GH doesn't…

Started by Weishun Xu

2 Jan 25
Reply by Daniela Carter

Daylight results

Hi all, I just saw in the front page of Solemma LLC's website that the daylight results were shown with lines. I'm curious to know how it…

Started by Frank Gergaud

5 Jan 18
Reply by Frank Gergaud

DIVA 4.1 in effect?

Dearest DIVA developers, Thank you for your tireless work on constructing such an intuitive, fast, and reliable tool to make daylight anal…

Started by Kit Elsworth

7 Jan 17
Reply by Kit Elsworth

LEED V4 Daylighting Tutorial

Hi All, Is there a step by step tutorial available to use DIVA 4.0 for LEED V4 daylight Option-1 compliance?

Started by Devang Chauhan

2 Jan 17
Reply by Devang Chauhan

ASE and unshaded illuminance raw grid data

I am looking to explore shaded vs unshaded annual daylight conditions, as well as look at how the blind schedule relates to direct sunlight…

Started by Chris Savage

2 Jan 14
Reply by Chris Savage

LEED v4 Option 2

All, I have a LEED v4 project that will be using Solatubes so I need to use Option 2 to test compliance with the Daylight credit.   I am…

Started by Sandy Houck

10 Jan 4
Reply by Cheney

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service