DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrochromic glass with DGP schedule

Hi, I have an office building with a elecrochromic glazing facade. This is divided both vertically and horizontally creating a grid. I hav…

Started by Shirin Masoudi

0 Apr 19

Atomated simulations

Hi, I need to automate the process of running several simulations in Diva.  I am trying to run **n** different scenarios of buildings an…

Started by MMeshkinkiya

2 Apr 7
Reply by MMeshkinkiya

archsim licence problem

Hi, I used to have student licence until October 2018. However, today I have a problem with the licence in Grasshopper. It says 'Licence n…

Started by dogatatlidil

0 Apr 6

Dynamic shading

Hello,I performed a simulation with and without the presence of dynamic shading.Unfortunately I can only get the percentage (72%) and the r…

Started by Alessandro

0 Apr 6

DIVA update

Hi, How can I manually update DIVA 4.0.2.56 to DIVA 4.0.2.57? Thank you, Márcia

Started by Márcia Birck

0 Apr 5

kWh/m² for kWh/roof area of building

Dears, It is possible to change the Diva analysis (specifically radiation map) from kWh/m² to kWh/building roof area? Best, Carol

Started by Carolina Girotti

1 Apr 5
Reply by Jon Sargent

Sun Path studies

Hi there, I am doing some studies for an architectural project with multiple buildings on a non-flat site so I  was wondering if there's a…

Started by Ali Nasiri

14 Apr 5
Reply by Jon Sargent

Annual Daylight analysis exhaustive search

Hi, I'm working on optimizing light-shelf settings through exhaustive search, so I want to run annual daylight analysis like 8000 times for…

Started by Aya Essa

5 Apr 4
Reply by Helena

Student version license not working

Hello everyone, I have been trying to install the student version of Diva in grasshopper. I have followed the instructions given by email,…

Started by Thiago Montenegro Goes

0 Apr 4

Error License not found

Hello, I am having this problem : 1. License not found.LM-X Error: (Internal: 844 Feature: diva-grasshopper) (Err: 9) Feature not found F…

Started by Alvaro Rodriguez Garcia

0 Apr 4

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service