DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solatube BSDF Simulations

Hello, I am trying to run some calculations with BSDF files from Solatube using both DIVA for point-in-time simulations and Honeybee[+] fo…

Started by Steve Gollehon

1 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva for grasshopper Tutorial 1: Run failed. Simulation failed

Dear Community I was following the video tutorial "DIVA_Grasshopper_01_Visualizations": https://vimeo.com/178032314But I just can't start…

Started by Alexander

0 Nov 25, 2018

(How) can I visualize solar irradiance for a certain time period (say summer or winter), instead of for the whole year?

(How) can I visualize solar irradiance for a certain time period (say summer or winter), instead of for the whole year? In other words, I w…

Started by Thomas

4 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Thomas

DGP Simulation for Electrochromic Glass

I’m currently working on simulation using DIVA for Electrochromic glass simulation and have run into an issue – “How to set external nodes…

Started by krithika k

2 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by krithika k

DIVA Grasshopper Radiation Map Issues

I am trying to run a radiation map simulation in order to obtain sensor data (i.e. kWh/m2) for building roofs and facades in an urban conte…

Started by Jelena Garic

6 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Muhammad Shahrukh Naveed

Ground Plane in DIVA Grasshopper

Hey all - quick question: do we need to model a ground plane when using DIVA in grasshopper?  Previous posts on this forum have said yes, b…

Started by Jacob Dunn

3 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Frank Gergaud

Construct Daylighting Grid with Customised Data

HI, I wonder if there is a way to construct a daylighting grid with customised data. During my analysis, I came to a situation that I need…

Started by Bing Wang

2 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Bing Wang

Radiation Map - SED Output

Hi,  after I run the radiation map for a cube, the output SED just gives me one value. How can I see the recieved radiation for each surfa…

Started by B R

2 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by B R

rad file

Hello After running a simulation with DIVA-for-Grasshopper, where can I find all the information about the materials (and geometry) that R…

Started by Abigail Chi

2 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Abigail Chi

DAYLIGHT GRID ISSUE

Hi everybody, I'm having an issue with the daylight grid and the grid seems to not be "straight" and also missing information. The picture…

Started by Frank Gergaud

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Frank Gergaud

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service