DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Difference between 'grid sensor' and 'lighting sensor'

Hi, can someone tell me the exact difference between a 'grid sensor' and 'lighting sensor'? When I use the automatic 'daylighting grid' co…

Started by Jouri Kanters

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jouri Kanters

Annual daylight component/sDA&ASE outputs vs orientation

I am testing Diva4 components, especially sDA&ASE output. And I notice some abnormal results when I rotate my testing space/window towa…

Started by Cheney

14 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Maria Garcia

Annual Daylight Grid Preview - Unable to bake Legend and Sensor data

Hi, I am unable to bake the results grid data and legend while using "bake preview".  Does anybody have any suggestion son how to get it to…

Started by Sangeetha Divakar

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Grid V

I am running a point in time illuminance for a LEED v3 analysis. The default thresholds for illuminance are the LEED bounds 108-5400 lux, b…

Started by Elliot G

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

PV analysis with DIVA

Hello Forum,  I am curious if DIVA can be used to study PV solar panels... Any references to methods, past research, links, or ideas would…

Started by kerberg

0 Aug 23, 2016

Radiation Maps - Grid Based

Hello It is possible to calculate the solar irradiation entering to the space through a window? I have seen that DIVA can calculate annual…

Started by Abigail Chi

15 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Abigail Chi

Arcshim- Shading surface

Hello I hope someone can help me to solve this problem: I am running an energy analysis to evaluate the performance of different solar scr…

Started by Abigail Chi

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Abigail Chi

Arch Sim Shading Questions

I am running an energy analysis to show the impact of a shading device on cooling loads by source (direct solar, diffuse solar, conduction,…

Started by Elliot G

1 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Jeff G

Sun-view studies

Hi everyone, I am trying to use DIVA for grasshopper to develop a sun-view study.  This type of study is one where the camera is placed in…

Started by Juan

1 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Legend Component

Hello, It seems that the legend has been embedded in diva 4, but is the legend component referenced here at the bottom of the page still av…

Started by Belal Abboushi

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service