DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ill file address for GH simulations

Hello DIVA team, I want to know where are the .ill files for each GH simulations if any. Thank you in advance.

Started by Pablo Salvador Banda

4 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Pablo Salvador Banda

Customise Colour

Customise Colour Hi, Is there any possibility to customise the colour of results made with the DIVA 4.x Grasshopper components? I have jus…

Started by Markus Schaffer

3 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Markus Schaffer

Parametric Material

Hi, I can see that the Scene Object component has a material input of material ID or description. How is the syntax for this input? Is it t…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

1 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Radiance parameter to run LEED V4 (sDA , ASE)

Hi Diva experts To run a Leed v4 metric I am wondering if ambient balance should be= 0. I was confused by this inssue , because to calcu…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

DA factors false in Grasshopper, correct in DIVA4Rhino

Dear daylighting fanatics, working through the cool video tutorial stuff of Jeff Geisinger I encountered some difficulties regarding to DA…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

7 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Wolfgang Hassert

Questions about sDA outputs and modeling guidelines

Dear all, In attach there is a gh file that illustrates my questions. To check it please run it. I'm running an annual simulation to get…

Started by Luís dos Santos

0 Sep 21, 2016

Did DIVA 4.0 for Grasshopper left UDI metric?

Hi all, I recently installed DIVA 4.0, student version (still waiting for the license), but already reconstruct an old grasshopper script…

Started by Luís dos Santos

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Luís dos Santos

extract illumanince levels

I am running some daylight analyses on a grid with D4R 4 in Grasshopper. In the grid-viewer, there is an output for ILL_8760 providing hour…

Started by Jouri Kanters

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Shading Device Error

I've been trying to run simulations with a shading device but I keep getting an error which shows a grid as if the space is 100% exposed. I…

Started by Paul Diaz

1 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Paul Diaz

Visulization Difficulty

I've been trying to run visualizations of a scene with furniture, but only get an empty room. The designated view shows the furniture, the…

Started by Paul Diaz

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Paul Diaz

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service