DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunpath Shadows not Worknig

Hi, when I use the Sunpath component, I don't see the shadows on the ground plane. Can somebody point the error please? Thanks,

Started by Devang

7 Oct 17, 2019
Reply by Isais Lawrence

Issue with Student License Not Found

I have trouble using the student DIVA 4 for Rhino 6, specifically for solar radiation imaging. It says "License not found. LM-X Error: (Int…

Started by Victor Gu

0 Oct 16, 2019

Filtering failed

hallo, I am getting this error with fisheye simulations: 1. Batch file written to directory: C:\Users\nass\Documents\DIVA\GH_Data\Temp\Vi…

Started by Josef Nassif

0 Oct 15, 2019

How to find area, for specific UDI ?

I want to calculate the floor area which satisfies 90% UDI. So I am using DIVA for Grasshopper plugin, I have got the results and visualiza…

Started by Akshay Gupta

0 Oct 15, 2019

[HELP] [BUG?] When I used DIVASUNPATH display mode doesn't run well

Dear all, I noticed the Sunpath display mode doesn't run properly after I upgraded Rhino 6 to SR17. There is no shadow at all. Is there…

Started by Xingxin HE

2 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Xingxin HE

Issue with Sunpath in Diva for Grasshopper, Rhino 6

Hello, I have an issue with the sunpath in Diva for Grasshopper, using Rhino 6. In the custom viewport in Rhino, it looks like there's no…

Started by Thomas

0 Oct 6, 2019

Solution exception:Value cannot be null.

I keep getting these errors when I run DIVA in grasshopper. I've tried to run it with automatic shades, also tried it with manual shades. I…

Started by Kristy Kwong

0 Oct 3, 2019

What are the system requirements for EdbMails Application?

Do you have any idea about system requirements for EdbMails Application? Here is an article for you to give brief idea of EdbMails System r…

Started by john jorge

0 Sep 26, 2019

Error for glare analysis

Hi everyone, I've been trying to get glare analysis from DIVA on grasshopper, but every time I get this error: " 1. Batch file written to d…

Started by Nima Forouzandeh Shahraki

1 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Dennis Goff

The pipe has been ended

Hello, I've been trying the latest version of DIVA 4.0 I want to congratulate you on the big improvement that you provided to the tool. Gr…

Started by Nassim Jamali

13 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by nor

RSS

© 2020   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service