DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with Fresnel Lens_Materials

Hello,  I am trying to simulate Fresnel Lenses fig 01. Could anyone help me please ?  I have attached the Rhino file. Best Regards,  Hu…

Started by Hussein

1 Apr 5
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problems in understanding legend of DA and DF

Hi Everyone, There is something about the outcomes of both the Daylight autonomy and Daylight Factor that are not clear to me. 1- For the…

Started by carlotta

2 Apr 3
Reply by carlotta

Request: Sun Path/Sun Position components

Really terrific work with the D4 GH components. I noticed one shortcoming when I recently dropped a Sun Path into a vector-rotated annual s…

Started by Christopher Steffens

4 Apr 3
Reply by Jon Sargent

Changing Grid Parameters after running a simulation

Hi I have a query about the 'Daylighting Grid Component'. Is it possible to change some of its parameters after a simulation ended? I mean…

Started by Abigail Chi

4 Mar 30
Reply by binwen yan

Hourly data

Hello, While following the DIVA for Grasshopper tutorials on the Solemma website, I evaluated hourly illuminance data of a simple room in…

Started by Andrea L.

6 Mar 29
Reply by Andrea L.

Glare Component Issue

Hey everyone, just tried out the grasshopper glare component. Has anyone encountered the same problem? The visualization works as well as…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

12 Mar 29
Reply by Amaia

Simulation parameters for Radmap

Hello, Is there a way to specify start and end period for simulation of radiation maps in Rhino4 grasshopper? Thank you, Belal

Started by Belal Khalid Abboushi

4 Mar 29
Reply by Jon Sargent

Annual illuminance simulation

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way of running an annual illuminance simulation in grasshopper. Thank you, Márcia Birck

Started by Márcia Birck

1 Mar 29
Reply by Jon Sargent

Add Materials

How Could I add Materials , for example : Prism1 The prism1 material is for general light redirection from prismatic glazings, generating…

Started by Hussein

4 Mar 27
Reply by Hussein

Differentiate Grid results

Hi all, I am simulating daylight factor with Diva for many grids. So my problem is how can I differenciate results. For example, I have 10…

Started by Jam Aka

5 Mar 22
Reply by Jam Aka

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service