DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

glare analysis

Hi all I have a question about glare simulation. What is the best camera angle for annual glare analysis in an open office? Is there any sp…

Started by bahar

2 Apr 28
Reply by bahar

Diva Daylight Factor Analysis

Hi, I am using Diva 4 and I am trying to perform a daylight factor analysis .But my Diva is stuck to this image (attached).I put a shading…

Started by Vani

0 Apr 15

Strange results - Illuminance values very high

Hello guys, I just started using diva for grasshopper and I'm trying to run a illuminance simulation in order to get the LEED Daylight cred…

Started by Priscila de Souza

2 Apr 11
Reply by Priscila de Souza

Annual glare analysis to calculate annual DGP

Hello, I am trying to do an annual glare analysis by defining three series that cover all the months, days and occupied hours of a year. H…

Started by Niloufar

5 Apr 5
Reply by ZHEN

Looking for Empirical formulas/equations for Annual Daylight behind Radiance

Dear all, I hope you are doing alright. Could someone guide me to the empirical formulas/equations behind Radiance in computing the Annual…

Started by Mina Ishac

0 Apr 4

Automating Diva Simulation

Hello everybody, I have a large number of simulations to run using DIVA and I want to make it automated. Basically, I am trying to simulat…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

2 Apr 2
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

student license problem

i sent a request for license renewal but there was no response for 20 days and i need it for my graduation project  can anyone help me 

Started by shimaa hasan

0 Mar 28

vbscript error

Hi AlstanI installed diva for rhino about 1 month ago and it worked well.But now, when I want to run diva on rhino 6, It doesn't work.I wan…

Started by maedeh mirdamadi

0 Mar 27

BSDF files

Hi, I have a couple BSDF files for some Solera products. I am new to working with these types of files and want to make sure I am doing th…

Started by Rauland Schaat

0 Mar 26

Nodes ending up bellow surfaces

Dear all,  When I place nodes into my model they are being placed bellow surfaces meaning all my results are 0. I have tried redrawing my…

Started by Daniel Spreadborough

1 Mar 25
Reply by jeff niemasz

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service