DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add Materials

How Could I add Materials , for example : Prism1 The prism1 material is for general light redirection from prismatic glazings, generating…

Started by Hussein

4 Mar 27
Reply by Hussein

Differentiate Grid results

Hi all, I am simulating daylight factor with Diva for many grids. So my problem is how can I differenciate results. For example, I have 10…

Started by Jam Aka

5 Mar 22
Reply by Jam Aka

License problem for GH components

Hello, I downloaded Diva-4.0 last year, and have used GH componets. Yesterday I updated Diva-4.0 and then the components doesn't work now.…

Started by Jaewoo LEE

2 Mar 21
Reply by Jaewoo LEE

Sunpath Shadows not Worknig

Hi, when I use the Sunpath component, I don't see the shadows on the ground plane. Can somebody point the error please? Thanks,

Started by Devang

4 Mar 20
Reply by Anderson Barrera

Grid size

Hello, My question is about the "grid spacing" input of the grid component. As most standards give maximum values for the grid dimensions…

Started by Sébastien Maitenaz

2 Mar 16
Reply by Sébastien Maitenaz

Materials

Hi all, So far the new gh components in DIVA 4.0 are looking great. I was hoping that there would be a capability to vary the material pr…

Started by Ian van Duivenbode

16 Mar 16
Reply by Jam Aka

Polycarbonate - trans or dielectric?

Hi everyone, I am trying to perform a radiation map beneath a thin sheet of polycarbonate. I have the light transmission, the haze and the…

Started by Erika

2 Mar 13
Reply by Erika

Hourly Radiation Visualizations

Hi, I have been trying to develop hourly radiation simulations for a house using point-in-time radiation map analysis but with no success.…

Started by Camila Andino

2 Mar 10
Reply by Camila Andino

Forward Ray Tracer in DIVA 4.0

Hi everyone, I saw this post on the Rhino news blog that says DIVA 4.0 for Grasshopper contains the forward ray tracing photon mapping mod…

Started by Daniel

1 Mar 10
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Daylight factor problem

Hi everybody, I am trying to see the impact of solar protection on the daylight factor. There are circle holes on the solar protection and…

Started by Jam Aka

2 Mar 9
Reply by Jam Aka

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service