DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

expired message

Hi everyone, I have one question, recently several of my friends downloaded the DIVA 4 for student, and then saved the license as C:\DIVA\d…

Started by Jane

2 Apr 3
Reply by Jane

Annual Daylight output data problem

Hello, i am using DIVA 4 in grasshopper to get the annual daylight data for surfaces that i connect, but the output doesn’t change. It’s al…

Started by pavlos symianakis

2 Mar 27
Reply by pavlos symianakis

Diva student license error

Hi, I have an issue with my Diva student license. The error reads as follows: 1. License not found.LM-X Error: (Internal: 844 Feature: d…

Started by MMeshkinkiya

0 Mar 24

sun hours

Hello. I am new to Diva and haven't yet mastered it. In addition to radiation mapping, I am trying to verify the number of sun hours (hour…

Started by Nataša Šprah

0 Mar 23

Where to Post Jobs?

Hello All, I apologize in advance for posting here because I know the focus of this forum is supposed to be on the software itself. I'm tr…

Started by Dan Edleson

0 Mar 17

Automatic dynamic blinds exempt from LEED v.4 ASE requirement?

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this question but after setting up the automatic dynamic blinds the way LEED requires through th…

Started by Par

0 Mar 13

Rhinoscript error when performing trying to perform climate based annual simulations.

One of the users at my firm is having a problem with DIVA for rhino here is the text that I receive from them: Able to specify a climate,…

Started by Kerwin Robinson

0 Mar 12

Window component causing ERROR?

Hi, I'm having problems with the annual daylight component going red and giving me an error message whenever I connect it to the daylight…

Started by Par

2 Mar 10
Reply by Par

weather file

How could I introduce a new weather file to Diva 0.2.24 (grasshopper) ex: weather file of Tripoli, Lebanon? Thank you Best regards

Started by fatima

0 Feb 19

Error with DIVa installation

Hi all, I tried several times to install DIVA 4 but it always fails. I could install it perfectly in my laptop which had never had a previo…

Started by Patricia

0 Feb 17

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service