DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun Path studies

Hi there, I am doing some studies for an architectural project with multiple buildings on a non-flat site so I  was wondering if there's a…

Started by Ali Nasiri

16 Mar 11
Reply by Davide

Shade defaulting to viewport shading not DIVA sunpath

Hi, I am having an issue getting DIVA to read shadows into the Rhino scenes. I can change the color of the shadow and the weather file but…

Started by James Kraus

0 Mar 6

Daylighting Analysis taking too long

Hello, I'm running a daylighting analysis to study the effect of skylight on a 2-story building (model image attached). I believe it is s…

Started by Aya Essa

0 Feb 27

license not found, LM-X error - DIVA 4

Dear all, my diva 4 for GH is not working because of license error, can you please help telling me how to renew my license? Thanks

Started by Mina Ishac

0 Feb 20

DIVA expired

Hi, I have previously used your student version of another version of DIVA. But I couldn't finish my thesis in that time. I applied for a…

Started by özge ceylan

0 Feb 17

How does Diva calculate mean Daylight Autonomy

How is the 'mean' value calculated for mean Daylight Autonomy (DA) in Diva. Is it the average of all the DA values measured at each node po…

Started by hara kumar varma n

0 Feb 15

8760 Hourly irradiance values for every sensor point

Hello All When using Diva -Radiation Map- to calculate irradiances with the Daysim-Based Hourly method, a *.csv file is exported automatic…

Started by Abigail Chi

0 Feb 14

HELP ME! ERROR DIVA :(

LM-X Error: (Internal: 145 Feature: diva-rhino) [LOCAL] c:\DIVA\diva.lic - (Err: 6) Unable to read file For further information go to htt…

Started by Daniela Carter

0 Feb 12

Timestamp False Color image

I'm doing some animations for interior daylighting, and I can't seem to get the timestamp to show on the false color images. It only seems…

Started by Dennis Goff

0 Feb 11

Illumination and consumption

Hi I would like to run a energy consumption analysis that takes in cosideration electrical light. The light should be asctivated by a sens…

Started by kevin

0 Feb 10

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service