DIVA-Grasshopper (version 4.0) (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save Output file and vizualization results

Hi all, I want to ask after running simulation about daylight factor, I want to save automatically the results, in a text file or excel, if…

Started by Jam Aka

3 Feb 27
Reply by Jon Sargent

Surface with circular holes

Hi all, I want to draw a surface with circular holes like this. I don't find the solution without adding thickness. With a surface, I add…

Started by Jam Aka

1 Feb 27
Reply by Jon Sargent

Error: raytrace loop encountered a break at 0

1. Batch file written to directory: C:\Users\rschaat\Documents\DIVA\GH_Data\kearns_ATEC_LEED_8.1\AnnualDaylightRun failed.daylight coeffici…

Started by Rauland Schaat

2 Feb 27
Reply by Rauland Schaat

Problems with running DIVA 3 / DIVA 4 with DGP calculations

I have some troubles with calculating the DGP in my model. I need to have both DIVA 3 and DIVA 4 installed on my computer because I need t…

Started by Ditte Lund Beck

2 Feb 23
Reply by Ditte Lund Beck

Diva grasshopper toolbar missing!

Hello  My DIVA toolbar missing in grasshopper even though I've already put  DIVA.Daylight_64.ghlink in Libraries folder, reinstalled and…

Started by Phetcharin Phongphetkul

5 Feb 23
Reply by Jon Sargent

Period of the direct solar radiation

Dear DIVA Membership, I Have a questions: It´s possible in DIVA to simulate the period of the direct solar radiation of one or more surfa…

Started by Gaetano Ruvio

1 Feb 21
Reply by Jon Sargent

How do you add Shading Groups to Glazing?

I'm new to DIVA. This seems like a simple question, but I can't figure it out. How can I group the upper window and lower windows into diff…

Started by RJ

2 Feb 21
Reply by Jon Sargent

Changing Grid Parameters after running a simulation

Hi I have a query about the 'Daylighting Grid Component'. Is it possible to change some of its parameters after a simulation ended? I mean…

Started by Abigail Chi

1 Feb 16
Reply by Jon Sargent

Light and Daylight Simulation Issues

Hi! I have several questions regarding the daylight and light simulation, and I hope you could help. - Is there a way to set up a custom…

Started by Federico

7 Feb 6
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problem with tutorial 04 "Daylight Autonomy Simulations"

Hi everybody, I have a problem with the daylight autonomy values. I followed the steps inside the fourth tutorial of the Rhino-Grasshoppe…

Started by Eric Danzo

7 Feb 4
Reply by Eric Danzo

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service