DIVA-Rhino (version 1.9) (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEED Documentation Question

For LEED we're required to combine the two analysis (morning and afternoon) and count the area that is daylite for both periods, if a certa…

Started by Shariq Ali

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

error reading the Energyplus EPW file

Hi   I am trying to do a daylight analysis model using DIVA. After chosing my location (which was downloaded from the Energyplus website) B…

Started by Elizabeth Cooper

6 May 28, 2012
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Solar Irradiance study

I have did a simple solar irradiance study using the Singapore EPW file from eere.energy.gov as the input, and on a block building. The rad…

Started by wei kiong

4 May 23, 2012
Reply by wei kiong

getting different illuminance outputs for the same geometry

hi,I am getting different illuminance values for the exact same geometry, simply clicking the toggle twice gives me different values... any…

Started by Dalia Hafiz

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Ji Zhang

LBNL's Optics6 glazing to Radiance material

I've put together my window sandwich in LBNL's Optics6, see material definition below. My glass is a Viracon glass on the outside, an air g…

Started by Shariq Ali

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by Christoph Reinhart

Best way to get an annual schedule for lighting from the radiance/daysim calculation for Trane Trace 700?

I've built a model in Trane Trace 700 (that’s what my company uses... as well as 75%-90% of the Mech E's in the industry..)   I've got the…

Started by Shariq Ali

5 May 9, 2012
Reply by Shariq Ali

Rhino commands to "explode" SketchUp imports

I know this isn't a Diva issue - more Rhino - but I'm sure people here havehit this before  -So I had my model working this summer in the c…

Started by Shariq Ali

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Shariq Ali

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service