DIVA-Rhino (version 2.0) (549)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Step by Step tutorial on Adding New Material and Loading it in DIVA

Hello Alstan et al, I'm trying to add a new material with a refleftance of 0.4. I don't know the ins and outs of computer software and so…

Started by Reid Weber

2 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Reid Weber

material problem

Hello,  I updated the C:/DIVA/daylight/material.rad and added two new materials on it.  However, when I use assign material in Rhino's DIV…

Started by zs

6 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Can I add a material exported from Optics 5? and can I use .cal file?

Hi , I have two questions: 1-Can I add a material that has a BRTD function which I created in Optics 5 to the material.rad file? will Diva…

Started by CD2005

3 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Eik Lykke Nielsen

radiation map file format

Found a solution in the mean time. File format apparently is: x_pnt  y_pnt  z_pnt  n_x  n_y  n_z  irradiance_value irradiance_value irradi…

Started by Wouter Beck

0 Jan 30, 2016

radmap file format

What is the file format for Daysim generated annual radiation maps? Since producing such maps always fails (apparently due to some permissi…

Started by Wouter Beck

0 Jan 29, 2016

Metal Mesh

Hi, i need help to set a metal mesh (solar protection for a big facade of glass). i don´t know how to create a new material like that, if m…

Started by Camila Herrera

13 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Vikram

Microsoft VBScript runtime error line 107

Hi,  I've been having issues when I try to run a simulation. Before I was able to fix it by copying my file into my desktop. However,…

Started by sandra silva

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by sandra silva

CIE Overcast sky and time?

Sir, I have some question about Illuminance calculation in Diva for grasshopper. I don't understand why, in calculation of illuminance with…

Started by T

8 Sep 27, 2015

illuminance image diva

HI, I used timelapse to create .PIC images.  but all of my image or Luminance based (CD/M2) and not illuminance based (Lux). can you tell m…

Started by Farid Abdolhossein Pour

5 Sep 10, 2015

Using "Computer Farms" for multiple simulations

Hi everybody, I would like to know if is possible to using computer farms power to run multiple simulations at the same time with DIVA. If…

Started by Luís dos Santos

7 Sep 5, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service