DIVA-Rhino (version 3.0) (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

got warning "zero area for polygon"

I got the following warnings running daylight autonomy simulation. Will the warning affect the simulation? It seems I can still got the re…

Started by Ji Zhang

2 May 26
Reply by Lee Ying Chik

Insert new lighting control

Hii, I would like to know if it is possible to insert a new type of lighting control in addition to those who already existing in the diva,…

Started by Suelem de França

0 Mar 11

Units in Thermal Analysis

Hello everyone It is the first time I do thermal single-zone analysis and I have a question regarding the units of the obtained results.The…

Started by kullboys

2 Feb 19
Reply by kullboys

Error for LEED calculation - Input past end of line

Hi I have a model where I am trying to run the LEED sDA and ASE analysis. It is a large building, with some complex geometry and not so cl…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

0 Jan 29

Failed to recognize student license

I received the *.lic file, renamed and saved per instructions.  However, I'm still getting the same software expiration message.  Suggestio…

Started by Justin Brechtel

8 Jan 25
Reply by Daniela Carter

Dynamic shading

With the dynamic shading could I get the angle of shading as output from Diva?I have a simple model just a room with single window, I wante…

Started by Ahmed

0 Jan 15

LEED v4 Daylight sDA - virtual shades

Hi We have done several daylight project with DIVA and are familiar with the grid-based climate-based simulations as well as with the deta…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

1 Jan 15
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

Exterior Illuminance Overcast Sky Daylight Factor

Dear all, Currently I am trying to calculate the Average Daylight Factor with DIVA 3.0 in grasshopper. By running two simulations and onl…

Started by Cindy Lei

0 Aug 15, 2018

mechanical ventilation in thermal simulation

Hi everyone, I am simulating the cooling load of a shoebox room (6m*8m) with windows on three walls in DIVA-for-Rhino. The actual mechanic…

Started by Michelle

0 Jul 20, 2018

turncated octree fatal error and raypath

Hi, I am trying to run this daylighting analysis UDI, and my model is exported from revit. I keep getting this error and my simulation fai…

Started by Zahra Mirian

0 Jul 17, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service