DIVA-Rhino (version 3.0) (317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatic shading not working with LEED v4 - sDA and ASE

Hello,    I've a problem when running simulations for LEED v4. It works perfectly fine with and without permanent shadings. But when I use…

Started by Anna Nilson

7 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

Diva 3 - Student License Error

Hi, I have received a new student license for Diva 3 that is valid untilv July 15th, 2015. I have downloaded and renamed the file as instr…

Started by Alireza Hashemloo

11 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Different daylight factor results without changing data and settings

Hello, When I do a DF calculation for one specific room compared to doing DF calculation for a whole planfloor (with that one specific roo…

Started by Ludde Gølen

4 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Ludde Gølen

Index Error: list index out of range

Hi, I am working on a daylight simulation model and I have attempted to create a single point-in-time luminance distribution image relativ…

Started by Alireza Hashemloo

1 Nov 30, 2016

Error prompt when loading IES file

Hi everyone, I am a beginner in the electric lighting simulation and have a problem when trying to load some IES file.  The error shown as:…

Started by Xue Wang

7 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Shariq

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

LEED v4 sDA + ASE Error - 'Microsoft VBScript runtime error' Overflow: 'CInt'

Hi all, I am trying to run sDA and ASE simulation on a model, and I keep running into a same error; Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime er…

Started by Bo Jung

0 Oct 21, 2016

Material are not assign to the objet after Windows10 upgrade

Dear All I noticed that the material assign doesn't run later the upgrade to Windows Version 10.At this moment I must force the material…

Started by Giorgio Butturini

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Giorgio Butturini

high reflective glass material

Hey all, I have to include reflectance in the material custom properties, how do you do that? since the building in front of our project i…

Started by Zahra Mirian

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Nicole Peterson

Visualization output overriding image size

I am trying to visualize a section cut of a building. To include the full scope of the building envelope, I had to use 800x1074 for the ima…

Started by Bo Jung

1 Aug 3, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service