DIVA-Rhino (version 3.0) (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Index Error: list index out of range

Hi, I am working on a daylight simulation model and I have attempted to create a single point-in-time luminance distribution image relativ…

Started by Alireza Hashemloo

1 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Error prompt when loading IES file

Hi everyone, I am a beginner in the electric lighting simulation and have a problem when trying to load some IES file.  The error shown as:…

Started by Xue Wang

7 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Shariq

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

LEED v4 sDA + ASE Error - 'Microsoft VBScript runtime error' Overflow: 'CInt'

Hi all, I am trying to run sDA and ASE simulation on a model, and I keep running into a same error; Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime er…

Started by Bo Jung

0 Oct 21, 2016

Material are not assign to the objet after Windows10 upgrade

Dear All I noticed that the material assign doesn't run later the upgrade to Windows Version 10.At this moment I must force the material…

Started by Giorgio Butturini

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Giorgio Butturini

high reflective glass material

Hey all, I have to include reflectance in the material custom properties, how do you do that? since the building in front of our project i…

Started by Zahra Mirian

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Nicole Peterson

Visualization output overriding image size

I am trying to visualize a section cut of a building. To include the full scope of the building envelope, I had to use 800x1074 for the ima…

Started by Bo Jung

1 Aug 3, 2016

Metrics not working after Windows10 upgrade

Hi, I've just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and the DIVA Metrics button on the Rhino toolbar is not working. All other buttons wor…

Started by Gustavo Brunelli

3 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Gustavo Brunelli

Modelling perforated screens for thermal analysis

Hi I am trying to simulate a perforated solar screen (no thickness) which be located 5mm in front of a facade with a WWR 100%. The perfora…

Started by Abigail Chi

1 Jul 28, 2016

Annual glare empty output, although visualization is fine

I'm having a problem with annual glare simulations where I get an Html page with a green grid that is empty. so I did a quick point-in-time…

Started by CD2005

1 Jul 7, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service