DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VBScript problem

Hi everyone, Has anybody ever ran into this problem?

Started by Thiago Ferreira

0 on Monday

Render Illuminance Image

Hello, I noticed that ticking the box "render illuminance image" the image comes out brighter. Does anybody know the explanation behind th…

Started by Thiago Ferreira

0 on Friday

First Simulation Problem

Hello! I'm using DIVA for the first time and run the example-rhino-model on the diva hompage in “Your First Simulation". Here is the resul…

Started by SunXuelin

0 Dec 20, 2019

Error Truncated octree

Hello! Im trying to make a grid based daylighgt factor simulation. And I'm getting this error message.  What does it mean?  /Saga

Started by Saga Engberg

0 Dec 9, 2019

error simulation ase and sda

hello,i've been running simulations without any problems but ASE and sDA simulations are not working. source: microsoft VBScript run-time e…

Started by laura olivetti

0 Nov 22, 2019

Unable to select planar surfaces through nodes.

Hi, After exporting the sketchup model, I assigned the layers in Diva. While assigning nodes, the planar surfaces are not getting selected.…

Started by Rasikha

1 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Lorrany Mendes

Error Line 100 , Char 13

Hello guys, anyone have an Idea why I am getting this error while trying to run a simulation 

Started by Hassib Haidar

0 Oct 29, 2019

Daylight Autonomy Analysis Error

Hi, I'm having some troubles with visualising the results from daylight grid-based daylight autonomy analysis. After the analysis finished…

Started by Aslinn

0 Oct 28, 2019

Rhino is moveable while running DIVA

Hello all, Does anyone have a problem as when you are running diva to simulate, normally rhino scene wont be able to use and it is non-mov…

Started by Eetu

0 Oct 8, 2019

Glare simulation rhino script

Hi, I'm running an annual glare simulation with Diva in Rhino. When I simulate the daylight glare (Point in time) within Rhino 6 I got the…

Started by Frank Gergaud

0 Sep 24, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service