DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (255)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subscript out of range: 'Unbound" Error

Hi,  I'm trying to assign materials. Whenever I click the "Assign Matereals" button in Materials I get this error  What Can I do about this…

Started by Joel Ronish

2 Feb 6
Reply by Winnie P.

Microsoft VBScript error: Input past end of file

Hello, Loading Simulation Data causes an error originated by the "Input past end of file" which I'm not sure to understand. I'm posting be…

Started by Yohan G

0 Jan 29

VBScript problem

Hi everyone, Has anybody ever ran into this problem?

Started by Thiago Ferreira

0 Jan 20

Render Illuminance Image

Hello, I noticed that ticking the box "render illuminance image" the image comes out brighter. Does anybody know the explanation behind th…

Started by Thiago Ferreira

0 Jan 17

First Simulation Problem

Hello! I'm using DIVA for the first time and run the example-rhino-model on the diva hompage in “Your First Simulation". Here is the resul…

Started by SunXuelin

0 Dec 20, 2019

Error Truncated octree

Hello! Im trying to make a grid based daylighgt factor simulation. And I'm getting this error message.  What does it mean?  /Saga

Started by Saga Engberg

0 Dec 9, 2019

error simulation ase and sda

hello,i've been running simulations without any problems but ASE and sDA simulations are not working. source: microsoft VBScript run-time e…

Started by laura olivetti

0 Nov 22, 2019

Unable to select planar surfaces through nodes.

Hi, After exporting the sketchup model, I assigned the layers in Diva. While assigning nodes, the planar surfaces are not getting selected.…

Started by Rasikha

1 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Lorrany Mendes

Error Line 100 , Char 13

Hello guys, anyone have an Idea why I am getting this error while trying to run a simulation 

Started by Hassib Haidar

0 Oct 29, 2019

Daylight Autonomy Analysis Error

Hi, I'm having some troubles with visualising the results from daylight grid-based daylight autonomy analysis. After the analysis finished…

Started by Aslinn

0 Oct 28, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service