DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhino is moveable while running DIVA

Hello all, Does anyone have a problem as when you are running diva to simulate, normally rhino scene wont be able to use and it is non-mov…

Started by Eetu

0 Oct 8

Glare simulation rhino script

Hi, I'm running an annual glare simulation with Diva in Rhino. When I simulate the daylight glare (Point in time) within Rhino 6 I got the…

Started by Frank Gergaud

0 Sep 24

Glare Simulation Run Failed - Filtering Error

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to run a glare simulation. Rhino and GH files are attached. Any help would be much appreci…

Started by Phillip Kuehne

2 Aug 24
Reply by Nima Forouzandeh Shahraki

sDA200,40%

Diva Team, I need to simulate Spatial daylight Autonomy(sDA) to 200 Lux. However in this simulation type there is no option to change the…

Started by Daniela Pires

0 Aug 15

error messages

Simulation is not working Please tell me what this error messages mean?

Started by LEE YOUNGJIN

0 Jul 28

How to interpret Spatial daylight autonomy and Annual sunlight exposure results in diva 4?

hi there, I'm new in diva4 and daylight analysis so plz bare with me. I'm having trouble in understanding the daylight analysis data resul…

Started by Noha El-Shafaey

0 Jul 11

.dgp Output file from Glare Analysis

Hi, I am looking to create a different graph to represent the glare results from DIVA, something that is potentially % of time glare is oc…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

0 Jun 27

DIVA not working - Geometrie as mesh

Hallo Forum, I have a huge geometrie with different layers (floor, ceiling, etc). All layers are in mesh to minimize the file size.  But…

Started by Josef Nassif

1 Jun 26
Reply by Josef Nassif

Thermal calculation- "some error"

I made a model as recommended in the tutorial but couldn't get the results of the Thermal calculation. There was a message in command box t…

Started by Tanja Tanasijevic

0 Jun 25

Problem with wxfalsecolors

Hi everyone, I have a problem with wxfalsecolors. I use Rhino 5 (64-bit) and recently I installed Diva. Everything works good except wxfals…

Started by Tanja Tanasijevic

0 Jun 25

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service