DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIVA not working - Geometrie as mesh

Hallo Forum, I have a huge geometrie with different layers (floor, ceiling, etc). All layers are in mesh to minimize the file size.  But…

Started by Josef Nassif

0 14 hours ago

Thermal calculation- "some error"

I made a model as recommended in the tutorial but couldn't get the results of the Thermal calculation. There was a message in command box t…

Started by Tanja Tanasijevic

0 14 hours ago

Problem with wxfalsecolors

Hi everyone, I have a problem with wxfalsecolors. I use Rhino 5 (64-bit) and recently I installed Diva. Everything works good except wxfals…

Started by Tanja Tanasijevic

0 15 hours ago

No .hea file

It seems that there is problem with my .hea file. What's .hea file used for?  I find the location of the file, I actually have the file but…

Started by Yu Zhang

0 yesterday

Can i use multiple cores ? and problem with the 30 days trial

good morning, i was wondering if i can use multiple cores to speed my simulation?  and i need help with starting my trial. as the program…

Started by muhammed darwish

0 Jun 15

DIVA Climate-Based Simulation Product Issue

Hey all, So I've been trying to run a simulation for the climate-based analysis to test out the efficiency of a shading design on the exte…

Started by Allen Bell

1 Jun 7
Reply by Blake A Stevenson

Diva 4.0 installation

Hi everyone, I need to install the diva plugin (version 4.0-64bit) on rhino 5-64bit, but I can't find this version of Diva on Solemma; I tr…

Started by Mario Giompapa

0 May 30

Issue with .rhp File

Hello!  I was getting the Unknown Command error message, reinstalled DIVA, and was able to transport the .rui file in and get the toolbar.…

Started by Olivia McCarthy-Kelley

0 May 22

Luminous exposure (lxh) calculation - Museum lighting

Hi all,  is there an option to calculate luminous exposure (lxh) along a year in DIVA.  Thanks in advance for your help. Best,  Julian

Started by Julian D

0 May 9

Flipping Node Labels

Hello, Is there a way to flip the % occupied hours values in Rhino v5? Thanks

Started by Selma Benmakhlouf

0 May 6

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service