DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ep_Shading missed layer in thermal simulations

Hello, I have a problem with the thermal simulation.In my model I have an overhang and i can't tag it in the EP_Shading layer for the therm…

Started by Alberto Speroni

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Alberto Speroni

Subscript Out of Range

Hello, I am doing Tutorial 01 - Visualizations but I get an RhinoScript Error.  Please help. Thanks 

Started by Jackie Y

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Jackie Y

metrics and run simulation problem

hi , please i did all the steps that i have to do and i've changed the export options and i still have problem on runing any analysis or si…

Started by rana refaat

0 Dec 6, 2016

Point-in-time illuminance

Hello, I'm trying to run a simulation of illuminance by changing the values of the weather file (.epw) but I'm not sure I do it correctly.…

Started by Simona Esposito

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Ventilation Rate in Diva Thermal Analysis

Hello again I forgot to ask about ventilation rates (per person and per sf). Is there any way to change those in Diva without going to the…

Started by Ladan

1 Dec 6, 2016

DIVA 4. Doesn't Run Any Analysis :(

Hello all I am using DIVA v.4 trial version. It has been around 3 years since I last used DIVA so I do apologize it I ask simple questions…

Started by Ladan

3 Dec 6, 2016

DIVA 4.0 Point-in-Time Illuminance have same results with different window VLT

Hi, This is my first time trying to use DIVA for my company, and we will purchase the software for LEED v4 sDA and ASE test, however, I di…

Started by Robin Luo

3 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Robin Luo

Reflected Exterior Full Spectrum Irradiance

Hello, I'm writing to see if anyone has a process for determining reflected full spectrum irradiance? I'm trying to study the exposure on…

Started by Eric Rushenberg

1 Nov 16, 2016

Students license not working for either DIVA in Grasshopper or DIVA-4.0 in Rhino

Dear all,Maybe you can help me,I am having error in DIVA for rhino, after saving student license in folder C:\DIVA\diva.lic it still doesnt…

Started by Aija Baumane

1 Nov 15, 2016

Rhino Plug-in Error

I get this error when I try to use the Rhino 4 toolbar

Started by Elliot G

5 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Elliot G

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service