DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrical light does not show up

Hi I am trying to put in electrical light into the project however after I input the ies file, I still can not see the light physically in…

Started by binwen yan

1 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Result report files not generated

Hello I have problems with the generation of DIVA results. When the simulation is finished, the results are displayed only on the Rhino scr…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Tamara Quiroz

Simulation error

Hello, and greetings from Norway! I'm having some trouble with DIVA 4.0, regarding simulation (Metrics).  Installing the program and everyt…

Started by Knut H

2 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Knut H

Index out of range

Index out of range  Could someone help me, please? I got the error above. Thank you  

Started by Hussein

2 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Hussein

License DIVA 4.0

Hello, I bought DIVA 4.0 lately. It is working fine. However, I can only make it work on one computer with the licence file. With DIVA 2.…

Started by Nassim Jamali

3 Mar 24, 2017

Why I cannot see colors on the plan after simulations

Started by binwen yan

1 Mar 24, 2017

Point- in- time- Glare

Hi my friends, I have a problem with Point- in- time- Glare, when the analysis is finished diva displayed this error...  Source:     WshSe…

Started by Mahdi

4 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Mahdi

RhinoScript error

HI , I have two problems in my dive, the first one ,when i use the example file "D4RClassroom" or any model in diva and try to run any simu…

Started by husim malik

2 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by husim malik

Simulating perforated metal mesh

Hi Alstan, I try to simulate a perforated metal mesh as it is explained in the post below: http://diva4rhino.com/forum/topics/metal-mesh

Started by Isaac Martinez

4 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Isaac Martinez

Educational License not Registering

Hi, Several days ago I obtained a full educational license for diva good until july 2017 and copied the .lic file into the DIVA folder, how…

Started by Ryu Kondrup

2 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Ryu Kondrup

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service