DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

error when assigning nodes

Hi I had issues when I was assigning nodes, the error message was this: Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error Error: Estouro 'Clnt'  Li…

Started by rose

1 Jan 3
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Metrics DIVA for RHINO

I have two questions regarding the daylight analysis performance study: 1) Is there a possibility of adjusting the illuminance thresholds…

Started by Polytimi Sofotasiou

1 Jan 3

Does Diva considers what kind of user behaviour?

Hi Diva experts, I would like to know what kind of user Diva considers, passive or active? I was wondering about this because Diva is inte…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

diva error

Dear All, After my installation for diva  version 4.0, I got that error line:2004 char:6 error:type mismatch code:0 url: file://c/Diva/sc…

Started by Doaa Elshishtawy

1 Dec 31, 2016

shading control results

please i was trying the trial model from the training serious from diva and the results is very different  the first one ust be like the gl…

Started by rana refaat

1 Dec 19, 2016

Diva error

My trial license expired so I acquired a new student license and renamed the file diva.lic however when I open rhino and click "location",…

Started by Angela Yoshioka

1 Dec 19, 2016

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

16 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Erick Poulsen

no responed for my problem

i've sent my problem before but with no replays can i know why .. is there no solution for my problem which it was that i can't run any sim…

Started by rana refaat

1 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Kera Lagios

Diva Thermal Analysis- Change Occupancy Schedule

Hello DIVA Team Would you please tell how I can change my occupancy schedule in DIVA thermal analysis? I see the typical 8 to 6 occupancy…

Started by Ladan

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Ladan

ep_Shading missed layer in thermal simulations

Hello, I have a problem with the thermal simulation.In my model I have an overhang and i can't tag it in the EP_Shading layer for the therm…

Started by Alberto Speroni

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Alberto Speroni

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service