DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INSTALLATION PROBLEM

Hello, I just installed DIVA 4 on Rhino 5 SR12 64-bit. After that I put the student license in C:\DIVA and I drag the DIVA.rui and DIVA.rh…

Started by Gianmarco Paglierani

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Gianmarco Paglierani

Error Loading Image for a Luminance Map.

Hi.  I've been trying to generate a Luminance Map using a simple model imported from Revit and following the DIVA tutorial 01. I have al…

Started by Ravi Motta Stoutz

5 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Ravi Motta Stoutz

user defined analysis grid/points

How can i create a userdefined analysis grid? I want to calculate the daylight factors for some specific points and don't want to use only…

Started by Heiko Wöhrle

1 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Orientation of analysis grid and calculated values

In my model the labels of the analysis grid are upside down. Cplane and mother surface are looking upwards, the analysis grid is also posit…

Started by Heiko Wöhrle

1 Aug 24, 2016

Problem in simulating VisualARQ made design

Hello, I have created a basic room with window to analyze illumination inside the room using VisualARQ (screenshot attached). But as I run…

Started by LAKSHYA SHARMA

1 Aug 22, 2016

Add shading Group Problem

Hello! I'm a beginner in DIVA! So, sorry if my question is so simple! I need to have four shading groups in my Dynamic shading controls bu…

Started by Omid Bakhshaei

2 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Omid Bakhshaei

Script Error

Hi All,  When I click the "metrics" button to run simulations I get the following error: An error has occurred in the script on this page…

Started by Jennifer Chalos

6 Aug 21, 2016

Revision history

Dear developers, I'm already using your beta version of DIVA in grasshopper in my daily work, let me tell you that you did a splendid job.…

Started by Pedro Marques

4 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Pedro Marques

Annual glare analisys (Incompability between graph and Daysim report)

Hi everbody, I have run an annual  glare simulation to a critical point in a room.                 Daysim report shows glare occurence dur…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

0 Aug 5, 2016

Lightswitch

Hi, I'd like to know if I could use the Lightswitch algorithm in simulations of internal blinds usage in open plan offices. Is there a big…

Started by Mateus Bavaresco

2 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Mateus Bavaresco

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service