DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calculation Result in 0-0

Hello,  I am trying to run some calculations in DIVA and regardless of which calculation method I pick the result is always 0-0 range of va…

Started by Paola Bernal

1 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Point in Time Illuminance Calculation error

Hello,  We are running some Point in time Illuminance Calculations and running into the same problem over and over again: We want to test…

Started by Paola Bernal

1 Jul 15, 2016

Shading effect

Hi, I would like to make solar irradiation map on the building block (taking into account shading caused by surrounding buildings). Should…

Started by Bahare

5 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Bahare

DIVA 4.0 License

I have been trying DIVA 4.0 and the updates are great..especially the GH components. I notice that the license for this version expires on…

Started by Apoorv Goyal

1 Jul 8, 2016

error loading image: traceback

Hi Diva TEAM, I am a beginner in the electric lighting simulation and have a problem when I run visualization of interior view, after I ha…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

DIVA 4.0 & BSDF

Hello, Has support been added for BSDF materials regarding annual simulations?  I thought this was planned for the new release but receive…

Started by Steve Gollehon

1 Jul 7, 2016

Understanding .ies Files

Hi Everyone, Alstan has put some great work into making it possible to import .ies files into your Rhino models with DIVA 4.0. But sometim…

Started by Kera Lagios

1 Jul 7, 2016

Visualization and grid--based simulation error

Hello everyone, I'm using DIVA 4.0 with Rhino 5 and I'm having some problems. I got some really strange results where 100% of my floor are…

Started by CD2005

1 Jul 7, 2016

PV material

Hi, I am trying to simulate Daylight grid-based Radiation map due to the installation of PV panels. The material I assigned for PV is Gener…

Started by Bahare

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Bahare

Defining material

Hi Alstan, There are some issues in assigning materials. I updated the C:/DIVA/daylight/material and added a new material on it.  However,…

Started by Bahare

27 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Bahare

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service