DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After installation Diva tools prompt unknown command error

Hello, I am running Diva 4 on Rhino 5. I originally had issues with the toolbar not loading, that has been resolved, but when I click on an…

Started by William Hallgren

2 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by William Hallgren

Problem with shading device (LEED v4 - sDA and ASE)

Hello Diva experts,   I've a problem when running simulations for LEED v4 with dynamic shadings. I”ve used "detailed dynamic shading" and t…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

0 Sep 28, 2016

radiation and thermal simulation

Hi, I'm using DIVA 4.0 to study the impact of road albedo on building energy consumption. I used the radiation map for simulating solar r…

Started by Stella

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Stella

Something is wrong in Shading Control simulation...

Hi Diva Team, My question is about shading control simulation. In the simulation performed the model had  two different states of shading…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

Shading control with external sensor

Hi I am trying to implement shading control with external vertical sensors in a model with one south-facing ("roomS") and one north-facing…

Started by Michael Gruner

0 Sep 26, 2016

Surfaces Aren't Blocking Light

Hi, I've been running the Radiation Map Metrics and my results haven't been turning out as expected. To investigate, I placed an upward fa…

Started by Elton Wong

2 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Results observed are not same!!

Hello Alstan, I am facing a weird problem. I have checked point in time glare results earlier. And after that lot of climate based results…

Started by LAKSHYA SHARMA

1 Sep 25, 2016

Modelling Roller blind in Diva for RHino

Can someone describe the steps to model a basic roller blind with various opening positions in DIVA for Rhino??

Started by LAKSHYA SHARMA

3 Sep 25, 2016

Microsoft VBScript Error.

Hi . I keep having this error screen. I saw a discussion about the same cases and have already tried the solutions proposed. I also have r…

Started by Ravi Motta Stoutz

1 Aug 31, 2016

INSTALLATION PROBLEM

Hello, I just installed DIVA 4 on Rhino 5 SR12 64-bit. After that I put the student license in C:\DIVA and I drag the DIVA.rui and DIVA.rh…

Started by Gianmarco Paglierani

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Gianmarco Paglierani

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service