DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

shading control results

please i was trying the trial model from the training serious from diva and the results is very different  the first one ust be like the gl…

Started by rana refaat

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Diva error

My trial license expired so I acquired a new student license and renamed the file diva.lic however when I open rhino and click "location",…

Started by Angela Yoshioka

1 Dec 19, 2016

no responed for my problem

i've sent my problem before but with no replays can i know why .. is there no solution for my problem which it was that i can't run any sim…

Started by rana refaat

1 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Kera Lagios

Diva Thermal Analysis- Change Occupancy Schedule

Hello DIVA Team Would you please tell how I can change my occupancy schedule in DIVA thermal analysis? I see the typical 8 to 6 occupancy…

Started by Ladan

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Ladan

ep_Shading missed layer in thermal simulations

Hello, I have a problem with the thermal simulation.In my model I have an overhang and i can't tag it in the EP_Shading layer for the therm…

Started by Alberto Speroni

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Alberto Speroni

Subscript Out of Range

Hello, I am doing Tutorial 01 - Visualizations but I get an RhinoScript Error.  Please help. Thanks 

Started by Jackie Y

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Jackie Y

metrics and run simulation problem

hi , please i did all the steps that i have to do and i've changed the export options and i still have problem on runing any analysis or si…

Started by rana refaat

0 Dec 6, 2016

Point-in-time illuminance

Hello, I'm trying to run a simulation of illuminance by changing the values of the weather file (.epw) but I'm not sure I do it correctly.…

Started by Simona Esposito

3 Dec 6, 2016

Ventilation Rate in Diva Thermal Analysis

Hello again I forgot to ask about ventilation rates (per person and per sf). Is there any way to change those in Diva without going to the…

Started by Ladan

1 Dec 6, 2016

DIVA 4. Doesn't Run Any Analysis :(

Hello all I am using DIVA v.4 trial version. It has been around 3 years since I last used DIVA so I do apologize it I ask simple questions…

Started by Ladan

3 Dec 6, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service