DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VBScript Error when assigning materials

I'm getting this VBScript runtime error when I click assign materials. From looking through old posts, I've tried the following and not…

Started by Brianna Coston

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Direct Glare - missing dir file

Hi, I'm trying to work out the direct glare in a number of rooms but when I run a climate based metric (daylight autonomy for example) with…

Started by Sian Willmott

1 Jul 28, 2016

Simple model taking forever to run low quality point-in-time visualization

I have a model that is fairly simple geometry wise, but it is taking forever to run even a point-in-time visualization on the lowest qualit…

Started by Rauland Schaat

5 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Jon Sargent

Solar time or Local time for the Perez sky model

Hello DIVA community: I am using the Perez sky model and this question just occurred to me:  Should I put solar time or local time into the…

Started by Zhe Kong

2 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Zhe Kong

Direct Glare Potential for multiple rooms

Hi, I'm trying to calculate the potential for glare across multiple spaces in a school, in line with the Green Star Design and As Built (A…

Started by Nicki Parker

2 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Nicki Parker

Calculation Result in 0-0

Hello,  I am trying to run some calculations in DIVA and regardless of which calculation method I pick the result is always 0-0 range of va…

Started by Paola Bernal

1 Jul 15, 2016

Point in Time Illuminance Calculation error

Hello,  We are running some Point in time Illuminance Calculations and running into the same problem over and over again: We want to test…

Started by Paola Bernal

1 Jul 15, 2016

Shading effect

Hi, I would like to make solar irradiation map on the building block (taking into account shading caused by surrounding buildings). Should…

Started by Bahare

5 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Bahare

DIVA 4.0 License

I have been trying DIVA 4.0 and the updates are great..especially the GH components. I notice that the license for this version expires on…

Started by Apoorv Goyal

1 Jul 8, 2016

error loading image: traceback

Hi Diva TEAM, I am a beginner in the electric lighting simulation and have a problem when I run visualization of interior view, after I ha…

Started by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service