DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

Dear all, We are running grid-based Daylight Autonomy simulations. Our model includes multiple rooms with different orientations and diffe…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

UDI larger than 40% - 50% and 60%

Hello For local certification purpose, I need to calculate UDI larger than 40%, 50% and 60%. However DIVA 4 only let me know the values fo…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

0 Apr 10

Dynamic shading with second shading group incorrect results

Hi DIVAs, I need to compare the influence of several shading and lighting control systems on the visual comfort in some office layouts for…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

0 Apr 9

Annual Glare Problems

Hello, I have just started learning daylight simulations with DIVA and found some good tutorials from MIT: http://web.mit.edu/sustainabled

Started by Povilas Mikuta

4 Apr 8
Reply by Povilas Mikuta

Installation and or runtime issues

Running diva 4 on rhino 5 32bit running windows 7. I had the 30 day evaluation software loaded and it ran just fine.  I bought the license.…

Started by Pierre Guay

2 Apr 7
Reply by Pierre Guay

Nodes

I have an autocad model that I was working with in Daysim that is built out of all 3d faces. I need to view daylighting annual calculations…

Started by Kyle Houser

1 Apr 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Electrical light does not show up

Hi I am trying to put in electrical light into the project however after I input the ies file, I still can not see the light physically in…

Started by binwen yan

1 Apr 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Result report files not generated

Hello I have problems with the generation of DIVA results. When the simulation is finished, the results are displayed only on the Rhino scr…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Apr 5
Reply by Tamara Quiroz

Simulation error

Hello, and greetings from Norway! I'm having some trouble with DIVA 4.0, regarding simulation (Metrics).  Installing the program and everyt…

Started by Knut H

2 Mar 25
Reply by Knut H

Index out of range

Index out of range  Could someone help me, please? I got the error above. Thank you  

Started by Hussein

2 Mar 25
Reply by Hussein

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service