DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom material not behaving as expected

Hi everyone, I tried to make a custom material (for the first time) in order to simulate a blue tinted glass with low visible transmittance…

Started by AU

4 Mar 29
Reply by Fabian

Question about exporting .rad file

Hello everyone , I'm troubled in when learning Nassar's workflow of  <Using RADIANCE to design a PRISMATIC LIGHT REDIRECTING FENESTRATI…

Started by Kylinner

0 Mar 21

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

19 Mar 21
Reply by Carolina Girotti

Node Points Are Backwards

Hello everyone, I just started using DIVA and Rhino yesterday, and was doing a test run on daylight autonomy calculations for a southeast…

Started by Luis Carrasquillo

2 Mar 12
Reply by Luis Carrasquillo

Envelope Surface Orientation

Hello All,   I was wondering if surface orientation for glazing, walls, floor or ceilings in a Rhino model had any effect on calculations p…

Started by Luis Carrasquillo

0 Mar 12

Using multiple annual glare views for shading control

Hi ! I have a question in relation to using annual glare analysis for shading control: As seen in this link it is possible to let DIVA, c…

Started by Tobias Skov Pedersen

0 Mar 8

Rhino 5 for mac

Hello everyone, Who knows if Diva for Rhino 4.0 work with Rhino 5 for mac. Thanks.

Started by marlixperez

0 Mar 6

Nodes do not show up in Rhino 5

I am using Rhino 5. I was able to properly assign the Location and Materials and to run Radiation Map and Visualization...  Then I assign…

Started by Sotirios Kotsopoulos

0 Mar 5

Strange result file & meaning of the result picture

I have tried simulated the Point-in-Time glare and figured out something strange in the results and do not understand the result picture as…

Started by Melody Wong

0 Mar 5

I have a problem in activating my student license for Diva

Dear Alstan, I have received a new student license for Diva 4 that is valid until  October 2018. I have downloaded and renamed the file as…

Started by Shakiba Ahmadi

0 Mar 2

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service