DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

Hi all, I'm using Diva to calculate annual illuminance and annual glare in a room (25' x 15' x 10') which has 5 windows (5.5' x 2.5') on t…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

4 Aug 29
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Error

Hi! I’m making a simulation using DIVA, but when I click in ‘metrics’, it shows a message:   “Source: Run-time error Microsoft VBScript Err…

Started by rose

3 Aug 28
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Perez Model

May I ask whether the coefficients (sky clearance and brightness) of the Perez model would be adjusted when I chose a different location (w…

Started by Ivan Poon

3 Aug 23

Workflow for LEED v4 sDA and ASE Simulation

Dear all, I am new to daylight simulation and just downloaded DIVA to try my luck. I followed the MIT tutorials but I wonder what is the wo…

Started by Crystal Wu

1 Aug 19

Warning and Error While Calculating Annual Glare

Hello everyone, I'm using Diva to calculate annual glare. The following warning and errors appear as the simulation runs, but at the end,…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

6 Aug 13
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

DAYSIM and BRTDFs

Dear DIVA community, Quick question: Can DAYSIM read a BRTDF generated by Jack de Valpine's glaze routine? I'm using glaze in BASH to gene…

Started by Luís dos Santos

5 Aug 12

Weather file usage/processing

I am using a custom weather file in epw format for validation of measured illuminance in DIVA. The epw weather file has time step starting…

Started by Niraj Kunwar

2 Aug 12
Reply by Niraj Kunwar

Custom material not behaving as expected

Hi everyone, I tried to make a custom material (for the first time) in order to simulate a blue tinted glass with low visible transmittance…

Started by AU

2 Aug 11

Convert VLT as quick study for fritted glass?

I'm doing some quick daylight studies to get ASE and sDA and we are thinking about using a fritted glass: If i use (VLT*1.09) to convert i…

Started by RJ

1 Aug 11

illuminance calculation

I am new to diva.I have been running simulations to calculate illuminance and dgp values for a simple office room.I don't know weather this…

Started by utkarsh singh

1 Aug 11

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service