DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diva 4 and Rhino 6 - UDI issue

Hello all,  This is the first time I come across this issue. I've completed an annual UDI calculation by using Diva 4 in Rhino 6. To my su…

Started by Cheney

1 Oct 24
Reply by Cheney

Diva-Rhino not working

Hi all, I recently installed the latest version of Diva-for-rhino 4.0.2. 15-x64, I see the Diva menu bar installed on Rhino but the proble…

Started by Diego Castro

5 Oct 21
Reply by Brunela Botelho

Is it possible to change the angle of angular fisheye view?

Hi  I'm new to Diva just finished watching some tutorials. Please bear with me if I happen to ask stupid questions  I have two questions 1.…

Started by Future

0 Oct 19

Annual aglare evaluation

Hi everybody I have run an annual glare simulation for a critical point in an open office. I define a view point, and run annual glare in t…

Started by bahar

0 Oct 10

radiation map error

HELP. Trying to run Radiation Map simulation it always shows that error.

Started by Samuel Pena

0 Oct 2

Error Running Daytime Simulations

Hello, I seem to be having problems runnin daylight simulations on DIVA. This is the error message that pops up and I can't seem to figure…

Started by Vivian Teng

0 Sep 20

Hello, I have a question about DIVA V4 daylight

HI, I used DIVA for Rhin V4. When I was in the simulation, i'm run the daylight grid-based- Leed v4 sDA+ ASE, the following screen always a…

Started by Huang yuyun

0 Sep 16

visualization problem please

I don't know what is wrong. I assigned materials and choose Boston as a location. However, when I tried to click metrics and visualize at b…

Started by wojibae

0 Sep 10

VBScript Error when assigning materials

Hello to all, I'm getting this VBScript runtime error when I click assign materials. I've tried multiple solutions such as saving as a new…

Started by Diego Castro

0 Aug 27

Matching diva results with other user

Hi Folks,  I am trying to calibrate my diva result with one of my teammates. We tried testing a grid-based point in time illuminance levels…

Started by Naman Gupta

0 Aug 21

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service