DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nodes

I have an autocad model that I was working with in Daysim that is built out of all 3d faces. I need to view daylighting annual calculations…

Started by Kyle Houser

1 Apr 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Electrical light does not show up

Hi I am trying to put in electrical light into the project however after I input the ies file, I still can not see the light physically in…

Started by binwen yan

1 Apr 7

Result report files not generated

Hello I have problems with the generation of DIVA results. When the simulation is finished, the results are displayed only on the Rhino scr…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Apr 5
Reply by Tamara Quiroz

Simulation error

Hello, and greetings from Norway! I'm having some trouble with DIVA 4.0, regarding simulation (Metrics).  Installing the program and everyt…

Started by Knut H

2 Mar 25
Reply by Knut H

Index out of range

Index out of range  Could someone help me, please? I got the error above. Thank you  

Started by Hussein

2 Mar 25
Reply by Hussein

License DIVA 4.0

Hello, I bought DIVA 4.0 lately. It is working fine. However, I can only make it work on one computer with the licence file. With DIVA 2.…

Started by Nassim Jamali

3 Mar 24

Why I cannot see colors on the plan after simulations

Started by binwen yan

1 Mar 24

Point- in- time- Glare

Hi my friends, I have a problem with Point- in- time- Glare, when the analysis is finished diva displayed this error...  Source:     WshSe…

Started by Mahdi

4 Mar 23
Reply by Mahdi

RhinoScript error

HI , I have two problems in my dive, the first one ,when i use the example file "D4RClassroom" or any model in diva and try to run any simu…

Started by husim malik

2 Mar 18
Reply by husim malik

Simulating perforated metal mesh

Hi Alstan, I try to simulate a perforated metal mesh as it is explained in the post below: http://diva4rhino.com/forum/topics/metal-mesh

Started by Isaac Martinez

4 Mar 14
Reply by Isaac Martinez

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service