DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot import IES File, Get a Runtime Error

Hello, I'm trying to load an IES File, but get a runtime error: I can load other IES files perfectly fine, however. There mu…

Started by Mariana Ballina

0 Apr 26

Hi! I state that this is the first time I use Diva. Where and how can I download different locations from the American ones? I need Italian…

Started by Chiara Campofiorito

2 Apr 16
Reply by Chiara Campofiorito

Problems with installation: projectinfo

Hi Team DIVA, Problems with installation: projectinfoI installed in Rhinoceros 5.0 DIVA for 64bit. My computer is 64bit.My problem is with…

Started by Silvia Conchione

0 Apr 11

Different power consumption results for the same simulation files

Hello.  I've been using Diva for Rhino for daylight simulations and now I'm having some problems with Daylight Availability simulations of…

Started by Elaine Queiroz

0 Apr 4

Uniform light level results during simulation

hii.. I am trying to do a comparative analysis of various daylight metrics. i modeled the block in rhino using VisualArq plugin and tried t…

Started by manisha singh

0 Apr 4

Error while running simulation

While running day light grid based (day light autonomy, climate based) simulation on the file the error message occurs. The screen capture…

Started by Priyanka Bhatia

0 Apr 2

Error Each Simulation Attempted-- "VBScript-runtime-error-path/file-not-found"

Hi all-- I've been trying to test point-in-time illuminance for the attached model, but each time I do so a VB Script runtime error is retu…

Started by Chip Gordon

0 Mar 30

Dynamic Shading

Hello! I tried doing an annual glare calculation with dynamic shading settings. I was wondering if, when running annual glare with dynamic…

Started by Luis Carrasquillo

0 Mar 30

Custom material not behaving as expected

Hi everyone, I tried to make a custom material (for the first time) in order to simulate a blue tinted glass with low visible transmittance…

Started by AU

4 Mar 29
Reply by Fabian

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

19 Mar 21
Reply by Carolina Girotti

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service