DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simulation Error Occurred

I did a large model for doing a Daylight images/Radiation map simulation. As soon as I press 'Run simulation' the following message prompts…

Started by Diego Castro

0 Mar 1

DIVA student license problem

Hi, i'm having a problem with the student license. Alstan sent me the mail and i followed the instructs, but the same error is appearing e…

Started by Andrea Battistel

4 Feb 28
Reply by Nazanin Eisazadeh

Spatial Daylight Autonomy (sDA) and Annual Sunlight Exposure (ASE)

Hi, I am trying to simulate sDA and ASE in Diva for Rhino with and without conceptual shading. But the results for sDA and ASE seem to be…

Started by Melvin Mathew

0 Feb 21

Glare Simulation Run Failed - Filtering Error

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to run a glare simulation. Rhino and GH files are attached. Any help would be much appreci…

Started by Phillip Kuehne

1 Feb 17
Reply by Jon Sargent

Exporting geometry`s rad file

Hi all , I`d like to do a simulation study about different daylight effects of some BSDF materials. And now I bake some glass models withou…

Started by Kylinner

0 Jan 31

Reflection of a skyscraper on the neighborhood buildings

Hi All, I have been using Diva mostly for interior daylight analysis and simulation. However, right now I am trying to figure out if there…

Started by Zahra Mirian

0 Jan 30

Microsoft VBScrip runtime error @ Metrics Button click

I get the following error when clicking the 'metrics' button. Source:    Microsoft VBScrip runtime error Error:    Path not found Line   …

Started by Taylor

0 Jan 26

wxfalsecolor reload issue

Hi,  This has been a problem to me for a while and I managed to search the forum with no luck. I understand we can save visual image as h…

Started by Cheney

1 Jan 22
Reply by Cheney

LEED Option 2 For Diva v4

Hi, My question is about DIVA v4 output for LEEDv.4 option 2. As you can see in the scond image attached, it shows total qualified area fo…

Started by saram

0 Jan 22

Simulation results LEED V4 option 2

Hello Diva team, The simulation results for LEEDv4 option 2 from right-clicking on the Metrics button are not showing up right for me. T…

Started by Daniela Pires

0 Jan 18

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service