DIVA-Rhino (version 4.0) (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dynamic shading with second shading group incorrect results

Hi DIVAs, I need to compare the influence of several shading and lighting control systems on the visual comfort in some office layouts for…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

1 Aug 11
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

dynamic shading :problems with change the shading facade state hourly

hello DIVA experts:   I want to simulate these kind of kinetic facade or named dynamic facade.  The pics are of Q1 building . The feathere…

Started by wang zhening

1 Aug 11

Can't find libtiff3.dll

Any ideas? I searched the hard drive and found a copy ..... attached the screenshot.

Started by Pierre Guay

1 Aug 10

UDI larger than 40% - 50% and 60%

Hello For local certification purpose, I need to calculate UDI larger than 40%, 50% and 60%. However DIVA 4 only let me know the values fo…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Aug 10

Diva for sDA Analysis: different results for “Room by Room” or “Multi Room” Analysis.

Hi, I am having consistency issues while looking at Daylighting Results in Rhino, using Diva. For a building, two regularly occupied room…

Started by Calie Gihl

1 Jul 21
Reply by Calie Gihl

Dynamic External Louvers

Hi, I am trying to apply a dynamic shading control over a buildings' south facade. I am new to Rhino+DIVA . I know there is an option to d…

Started by Aakash Goliyan

2 May 22
Reply by Aakash Goliyan

Annual glare vs. point-in-time results differ

Hi again, This is the follow-up post to  Dynamic shading with second shading group failure After failure of dynamic shading with a second…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

4 Apr 14
Reply by Jon Sargent

Annual glare_ occupancy schedule

Hi, I have a question about annual DGP analysis.  I see that you can insert a specific occupancy schedule while running annual glare analy…

Started by Sahar abd alwahab

1 Apr 14
Reply by Wolfgang Hassert

This forum discussion is awaiting approval.

This forum discussion is awaiting approval. not sure why you would do this again? I've already posted once and have been given the big gree…

Started by Pierre Guay

1 Apr 13
Reply by Jon Sargent

Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

Dear all, We are running grid-based Daylight Autonomy simulations. Our model includes multiple rooms with different orientations and diffe…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service