Kera Lagios's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Yuki, Can you send us more information or a screen shot of the error and describ…"

Kera Lagios replied Jul 4, 2015 to About an index of Refraction

11 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

"Hi Caroline, Part of the reason the results are so similar is a combination of the…"

Kera Lagios replied Jul 2, 2015 to Orientation change seems not affect the results of Climate-based simulations (DA)

7 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Kera Lagios

"That should have no impact on your results. Did you try re-running the simulations? "

Kera Lagios replied Jul 2, 2015 to Orientation change seems not affect the results of Climate-based simulations (DA)

7 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Kera Lagios

"Hi Caroline, I reran your model with the Sao Paolo climate file and I get 36% of th…"

7 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Kera Lagios

"Hi Caroline, I ran both of your models using the Rio weather data (I don't know whic…"

7 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Kera Lagios

"Hi Sebanti, What file type are you exporting to? AI, PDF, DXF? It's easy to change…"

Kera Lagios replied Mar 4, 2015 to Node label font size change

3 Mar 7, 2015

"Hi Caroline, I'm sorry about that. Please try emailing alstan@solemma.net with your…"

Kera Lagios replied Mar 4, 2015 to Educational Licence

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Kera Lagios

"Hi Arpan, Thanks for posting. I don't currently have any resources, but I will keep…"

Kera Lagios replied Oct 17, 2014 to Train Station Daylighting

2 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Kera Lagios

"Hi Ben, Without knowing more about your file or geometry, I can't explain exactly w…"

Kera Lagios replied Oct 13, 2014 to Bizarre lux readings from the .ill file

3 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Ben Silverman

"Hi Arpan, Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way around this issue at the mo…"

Kera Lagios replied Oct 13, 2014 to Error message on climate metrics

2 Oct 15, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service