Sarah Leenknegt's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alstan Thanks for your reply. It is a room with 3 rows of 7 roof windows. I hav…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Oct 11 to Daylight autonomy: individual interior point with too high local illuminance

2 Oct 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"Update: I continue to get wrong results for the north orientation and accurate resul…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Apr 11 to Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"I think I am running into a bug with the detailed shading controls. I have a room wi…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Apr 11 to Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"Dear Alstan, Thanks for your feedback! At least it confirms my assumptions so far.…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Apr 7 to Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"Dear Diva-users, I am really stuck with this, and would really appreciate some feed…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Apr 7 to Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"Dear all, I continue talking to myself. :-) Would still very much appreciate some f…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Apr 3 to Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"Dear all, I will give some feedback on my own questions and add one more: - result…"

Sarah Leenknegt replied Mar 31 to Daylight Autonomy - shading controls and display of results

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service