J. Alstan Jakubiec's Discussions (1,777)

Discussions Replied To (1778) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maryam, Are the luminance values the same too, or is it just the image appearanc…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Oct 5 to Point-in-Time Glare Images

2 Oct 5
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

"Unknown command suggests that either the DIVA plugin failed to load, in which case t…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Oct 5 to location problem " unknown command "

8 Oct 6
Reply by MOHAMMED

"Hi Ivan, What simulation are you trying to run? Can you share a zip file of your C:…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Oct 5 to Simulation error [help]

1 Oct 5
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

"Hi Sarah, Its a little tough to say without seeing more of the model details. Can y…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Oct 5 to Daylight autonomy: individual interior point with too high local illuminance

2 Oct 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

"Hi Alexandra, I think DIVA-GH doesn't check the .\Filename - DIVA\Resources\ folder…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Oct 5 to Issue with custom materials

3 Oct 5
Reply by Alexandra Bogdanova

"Hmmm -- I can't reproduce your issue on my end. Is this only occurring in this fil…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Sep 29 to "Point-In-Time-Glare" simulation taking forever...(with low quality rendering settings)

3 Sep 29

"Hmm -- that is frustrating of course. It may be that something caused the simulation…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Sep 29 to Annual Glare - Microsoft VBScript runtime error/Permission denied

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Kelly Burkhart

"Hi Alexander, First, our pmap implementation is sadly limited -- only point-in-time…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Sep 29 to Light pipe

2 Sep 29
Reply by Alessandro

"There is no other message or popup window beyond that? Can you expand your command l…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Sep 29 to location problem " unknown command "

8 Oct 6
Reply by MOHAMMED

"Hi Haripriya, Well, I think you can make a glare control narrative and include it w…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Sep 29 to New ASE Threshold

3 Sep 29

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service