J. Alstan Jakubiec's Discussions (1,740)

Discussions Replied To (1740) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maryam, That is still the case. Annual illuminance in DIVA is calculated using D…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied yesterday to Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

3 yesterday
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

"Hi Crystal, I think this is a case where seeing your Rhino file would help. Would y…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied yesterday to Workflow for LEED v4 sDA and ASE Simulation

1 yesterday

"Hi Maryam, When you calculate annual glare in DIVA, the camera is automatically set…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied yesterday to Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

3 yesterday

"Hi Luis, Apologies for the delay in reply. I'd use the Trans material to try and mo…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied yesterday to green facade material for daylight simulations

3 yesterday

"Hi Ivan, We call the gendaylit program to handle all of this. The link describes al…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied yesterday to Perez Model

1 yesterday

"Hi Luis, Do you know the relative shape of the leaves relative to the planar surfac…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied on Tuesday to green facade material for daylight simulations

3 yesterday

"Hi Chan, Its hard to give good advice -- I think you need to become more familiar w…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Aug 13 to Diva for Grasshopper

5 Aug 13

"Hi Chan, I think you'll want to review the Grasshopper 3D user guide: http://www.gr…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Aug 12 to Diva for Grasshopper

5 Aug 13

"> I guess that perhaps the easiest way would be feeding a grey scale material to…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Aug 12 to DAYSIM and BRTDFs

5 Aug 12

"I think the idea behind the shift in the timestep is that the hourly values in the E…"

J. Alstan Jakubiec replied Aug 12 to Warning and Error While Calculating Annual Glare

6 Aug 13
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service