Elliot G's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Mathias. I am based in the US, so that turned out to not be issue. With Jon'…"

Elliot G replied Nov 15 to Write Failed

8 Nov 15
Reply by Elliot G

"Thanks, emailed you the files."

Elliot G replied Nov 6 to Write Failed

8 Nov 15
Reply by Elliot G

"It definitely seems to be something with the sensors. Switching the units kept the d…"

Elliot G replied Nov 5 to Write Failed

8 Nov 15
Reply by Elliot G

"After experiencing the issue, I manually changed the input values but still no luck.…"

Elliot G replied Nov 3 to Write Failed

8 Nov 15
Reply by Elliot G

"Update.... I switched the model units to millimeters vs inches and it worked. There…"

Elliot G replied Nov 3 to Write Failed

8 Nov 15
Reply by Elliot G

"Yes, but that is very curious as this was run on a model where we previously did hav…"

Elliot G replied Jan 24 to Question about modeling electrochromic glazing for SDA + ASE analysis

10 Jan 24
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Yeah then something is wrong because the results show no daylight in the area behind…"

Elliot G replied Jan 24 to Question about modeling electrochromic glazing for SDA + ASE analysis

10 Jan 24
Reply by Jon Sargent

"That is what I originally tried, but I wanted to check since the schedule outputted…"

10 Jan 24
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Hi Jon, I used this method yesterday and am getting confusing results as it seems t…"

10 Jan 24
Reply by Jon Sargent

"All instances of Rhino are closed... ran the updater a few times, same 0 kb result."

Elliot G replied Jan 3 to Component Expired

6 Jan 9
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service