Wolfgang Hassert's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sahar, you can easily obtain the dgp values by importing the according dgp fi…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Apr 14 to Annual glare_ occupancy schedule

1 Apr 14
Reply by Wolfgang Hassert

"Settings second run: weather file Stuttgart (attached), view row1_west, dynamic shad…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Apr 12 to Annual glare vs. point-in-time results differ

4 Apr 14
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Maybe there's someone out there who is willing to run these two simulations on his m…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Apr 12 to Annual glare vs. point-in-time results differ

4 Apr 14
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Some new findings: I compared the annual run dgp file for the maximum shading state…"

4 Apr 14
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Hey Carlotta, 1. The DA values as all of the outputs of the grid viewer except "Ill…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Mar 25 to Problems in understanding legend of DA and DF

2 Apr 3
Reply by carlotta

"You were right, Jon! Checked out daysimbinaries and found: evalglare did evil there…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Mar 22 to Glare Component Issue

12 Mar 29
Reply by Amaia

"Hi Jon, I changed period / comma settings half a year ago and solved DA-issues this…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Mar 21 to Glare Component Issue

12 Mar 29
Reply by Amaia

"Hi Jon, the last two times I got the error message that evalglare.exe could not be…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Mar 21 to Glare Component Issue

12 Mar 29
Reply by Amaia

"Hi Jam Aka, I probably found sth for you in "TT Toolbox". I couldn't spend too much…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Mar 19 to Differentiate Grid results

5 Mar 22
Reply by Jam Aka

"overview and gh... (...adapted material settings to my material.rad - materials..)"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Mar 17 to Differentiate Grid results

5 Mar 22
Reply by Jam Aka

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service