Wolfgang Hassert's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"You were right, Jon! Checked out daysimbinaries and found: evalglare did evil there…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied yesterday to Glare Component Issue

6 yesterday
Reply by Wolfgang Hassert

"Hi Jon, I changed period / comma settings half a year ago and solved DA-issues this…"

6 yesterday

"Hi Jon, the last two times I got the error message that evalglare.exe could not be…"

6 yesterday

"Hi Jam Aka, I probably found sth for you in "TT Toolbox". I couldn't spend too much…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied on Sunday to Differentiate Grid results

5 yesterday
Reply by Jam Aka

"overview and gh... (...adapted material settings to my material.rad - materials..)"

Wolfgang Hassert replied on Friday to Differentiate Grid results

5 yesterday
Reply by Jam Aka

"Hej Jam Aka, flip surface normals first, then work with list item and slider as show…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied on Friday to Differentiate Grid results

5 yesterday
Reply by Jam Aka

"Hi Jon, thanks for running my example definition. Yes, it's correct: my results are…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Sep 24, 2016 to DA factors false in Grasshopper, correct in DIVA4Rhino

7 Sep 24, 2016

"Tried it out on Windows 7, Windows 10, different PC, everywhere the same... I guess…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Sep 23, 2016 to DA factors false in Grasshopper, correct in DIVA4Rhino

7 Sep 24, 2016

"and the stretched building: "

Wolfgang Hassert replied Sep 21, 2016 to DA factors false in Grasshopper, correct in DIVA4Rhino

7 Sep 24, 2016

"Update: Windows10 reinstalled, Rhino/Grasshopper/DIVA4 reinstalled success: none F…"

Wolfgang Hassert replied Sep 21, 2016 to DA factors false in Grasshopper, correct in DIVA4Rhino

7 Sep 24, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service