Maryam Hamidpour's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alstan, Thank you for your reply. It is just the image appearance. The luminance…"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Oct 5 to Point-in-Time Glare Images

2 Oct 5
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

"Thank you, Alstan! Yes, looks like I missed a space there! It is working now. Thanks!"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Sep 25 to Error while simulating annual daylight illuminance

5 Sep 25

"Hi Alstan, After clicking on the Run Simulation button in the dialog box, the simul…"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Sep 25 to Error while simulating annual daylight illuminance

5 Sep 25

"Thank you for your response."

Maryam Hamidpour replied Sep 7 to annual daylight simulations, climate, daylight coefficient

2 Sep 7

"Thank you."

Maryam Hamidpour replied Aug 29 to Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

4 Aug 29

"Hi Alstan, Thank you for your response. I also have a question about the algorithm…"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Aug 19 to Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

4 Aug 29

"Thank you!!"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Aug 13 to Warning and Error While Calculating Annual Glare

6 Aug 13

"Thank you, Alstan.    About your answer to my first question, do you mean that I c…"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Aug 11 to Warning and Error While Calculating Annual Glare

6 Aug 13

"Hi Alstan, Thank you for your response. Actually, it is still useful for me! Well,…"

Maryam Hamidpour replied Aug 11 to Warning and Error While Calculating Annual Glare

6 Aug 13

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service