Mathias Sonderskov's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"how do you add the rest of your scene then? As a flattened object output on top of t…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Mar 10 to Materials

16 Mar 16
Reply by Jam Aka

"Update; It worked fine in a file on a file with half of the areas. So I'll just mer…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Mar 3 to Maximum number of points (LEED sDA ASE)

3 Mar 3
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

"Hi Jon, The DLT file is 2.2gb and too large to even open in my notepad. We're doin…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Mar 1 to Maximum number of points (LEED sDA ASE)

3 Mar 3

"Oh and by the way - when it creates manual blinds schedules by checking if points in…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 26 to LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

4 Jan 26
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Thanks Jon, This worked. and wow - it finds the schedules really fast! "

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 26 to LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

4 Jan 26
Reply by Jon Sargent

"There's an update to this topic here: http://diva4rhino.com/forum/topics/automatic-…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 20 to LEED v4 - Credit 7: Daylight, Option 2 (Point in time)

7 Apr 24
Reply by Sandy Houck

"Hi Anna, I made the original definition and I found this topic by a coincidence. Th…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 20 to Automatic shading not working with LEED v4 - sDA and ASE

7 Jan 20

"I get the same error. I think it is because you have more than 5000 simulation point…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 19 to ds_el_lighting.exe has stopped working

1 Jan 19

"We're doing most of the post processing of data in our own workflows anyway. Thanks…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Dec 15, 2016 to custom nodes input (GH, DIVA4)

2 Dec 15, 2016

"Great method with replace! Maybe not everyone know the difference on transmission a…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Sep 28, 2016 to Materials

16 Mar 16
Reply by Jam Aka

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service