Mathias Sonderskov's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Elliot, not sure where you are placed, but I resolved a similair error by changi…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Nov 15 to Write Failed

8 Nov 15
Reply by Elliot G

"Hi Jon, Thanks a lot, that's great news! Are you thinking of integrating some of t…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Nov 15 to Number of annual runs

4 Nov 15
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

"Hi Jon, Thanks for the answer, clarified a lot for me! I did have a big zone of op…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Nov 14 to Number of annual runs

4 Nov 15

"how do you add the rest of your scene then? As a flattened object output on top of t…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Mar 10 to Materials

16 Mar 16
Reply by Jam Aka

"Update; It worked fine in a file on a file with half of the areas. So I'll just mer…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Mar 3 to Maximum number of points (LEED sDA ASE)

3 Mar 3

"Hi Jon, The DLT file is 2.2gb and too large to even open in my notepad. We're doin…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Mar 1 to Maximum number of points (LEED sDA ASE)

3 Mar 3

"Oh and by the way - when it creates manual blinds schedules by checking if points in…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 26 to LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

4 Jan 26
Reply by Jon Sargent

"Thanks Jon, This worked. and wow - it finds the schedules really fast! "

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 26 to LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

4 Jan 26
Reply by Jon Sargent

"There's an update to this topic here: http://diva4rhino.com/forum/topics/automatic-…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 20 to LEED v4 - Credit 7: Daylight, Option 2 (Point in time)

7 Apr 24
Reply by Sandy Houck

"Hi Anna, I made the original definition and I found this topic by a coincidence. Th…"

Mathias Sonderskov replied Jan 20 to Automatic shading not working with LEED v4 - sDA and ASE

7 Jan 20

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service