Michael Gibson's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"OK. I'm sure there was a good reason the library editor interface is gone, but I tho…"

Michael Gibson replied Sep 10 to Archsim library causing simulation errors after new install

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Rauland Schaat

"Thanks Timur! I will have to double check, but I also don't think a default library…"

Michael Gibson replied Sep 9 to Archsim library causing simulation errors after new install

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Rauland Schaat

"This is a common energy simulation scenario. You want to make two separate breps for…"

Michael Gibson replied Sep 7 to Thermal zone and sub terrain level

2 Sep 14
Reply by Per-Axel

"Update: the "1. Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an obj…"

Michael Gibson replied Sep 6 to Archsim library causing simulation errors after new install

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Rauland Schaat

"In case this helps to clarify for others, when you have adiabatic and ground contact…"

Michael Gibson replied Oct 30, 2017 to Adiabatic construction

5 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by S.Abdalrahman

"Ahhh, thanks Timur. You are correct - I had a version conflict and I was confused in…"

Michael Gibson replied Feb 26, 2017 to Suddenly...I get 'TargetInvocationException' for Archsim components in Grasshopper

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Gibson

"I think I found a work around (if not a solution) to the problem I was having with t…"

Michael Gibson replied Feb 23, 2017 to Suddenly...I get 'TargetInvocationException' for Archsim components in Grasshopper

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Gibson

"Hello everyone, I had a similar problem when DIVA updated last week (around 2/13), a…"

Michael Gibson replied Feb 22, 2017 to Archsim does not come with the full package of components

5 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Michael Gibson

"I reverted again to my old installation and Archsim came back, but the Networker sti…"

Michael Gibson replied Feb 15, 2017 to Suddenly...I get 'TargetInvocationException' for Archsim components in Grasshopper

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Gibson

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service