All Discussions Tagged '0' (1,954)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIVA for GH

Hi all, I´am trying to install DIVA 4 but I get an error in GH. Could anybody tell me what to do? Thanks in advance. Patricia

Started by Patricia

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

Sharing Here: Monitor Rhino File for Viewpoint Glare Eval

Hello, I am sharing here a model I have been using successfully in both DIVA 4 for Rhino and DIVA for Grasshopper. It's based on the work b…

Started by Collin Robinson

0 Feb 13

Subscript out of range: 'Unbound" Error

Hi,  I'm trying to assign materials. Whenever I click the "Assign Matereals" button in Materials I get this error  What Can I do about this…

Started by Joel Ronish

2 Feb 6
Reply by Winnie P.

How to run parametric simulations in DIVA?

Hi, is it possible to couple DIVA and Rhino with a programming language such as Python? I want the file to increase insulation thickness.1…

Started by Wolfgang H. Kaiser

0 Feb 1

Batch file not written to directory

Batch file not written to directory

Started by Evgeni Kalachin

0 Jan 29

Microsoft VBScript error: Input past end of file

Hello, Loading Simulation Data causes an error originated by the "Input past end of file" which I'm not sure to understand. I'm posting be…

Started by Yohan G

0 Jan 29

Solar tube simulation

Hi, I am trying to complete a simulation for a room with solar tubes. I have read in other discussions that you can upload an IES file to…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

0 Jan 28

Error - overflow 'clnt'

Hi, I came across an error - overflow 'clnt', when creating analysis nodes for a surface. Does anyone how to solve this? Attached is a sc…

Started by Winnie P.

0 Jan 28

Microsoft VBScript runtime error

I am using Diva for the first time, I have been following the on-line tutorial. As I select "Assign Materials" the folloing error appears. …

Started by Clare Matthews

14 Jan 27
Reply by Jyothsna Giridhar

I'm getting the error: falsecolor failed". Can someone please help me resolve this issue? I've attached the image of the layout

I'm getting the error: falsecolor failed" while trying to perform glare analysis on DIVA Grasshopper. Please someone help me resolve this i…

Started by Sreeja

0 Jan 23

RSS

© 2020   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service