All Discussions Tagged 'Daylight' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEED V4 Daylight/Option 1 - Addenda

Hi, So LEED v4 Daylight Interpretation (ID# 100002149) indicates: - "spaces with an ASE1000,250h score greater than 10.0% and less than 20…

Started by Cheney

0 42 minutes ago

Median daylight factor calcualtion

Hi,  I would like fo find a easy way to calculate median value of a daylight factor simulation, within a room. Any ideas? 

Started by Maria Ujj

0 Sep 11

UDI larger than 40% - 50% and 60%

Hello For local certification purpose, I need to calculate UDI larger than 40%, 50% and 60%. However DIVA 4 only let me know the values fo…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Aug 10
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

False color scheme on daylight performance preview

Hi! Is there a way to change the default false color scheme with other false color sets in DIVA for Grasshopper in making daylight DF and…

Started by Per-Axel

2 Jul 22
Reply by Per-Axel

Why daylight autonomy is 0 without dynamic shading activated?

Hi DIVA experts, I have run the daylight coefficient file included the dynamic shading layers. But when I run the Daylight Autonomy with…

Started by LI YANTING

1 Mar 7

Shade in Diva? for LEED IEQ 8.1 - Daylight - v3.0 [help]

Dear Diva members, It is required to implement shading / glaring measures when a zone falls out of the max threshold of 500 fc. How do yo…

Started by Olivier Brouard

5 Mar 16, 2016

DIVA for Grasshopper - Daylight Question

Hello everyone, I am a beginner of Diva. I would like to use Diva for grasshopper to achieve the parametric simulation and optimization in…

Started by Laura Wang

1 Nov 18, 2015

Daylight Autonomy at Diva for Grasshopper Error !

Hi all,  I have some problem @ diva for grasshopper, Daylight Autonomy. Daylight Factor and Daylight Autonomy look having some problem.…

Started by neos

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by neos

Discrepancy between Illuminance calc and Illuminance from DA calc

hey all I’m getting a significant and persistent discrepancy between point-in-time illuminance calcs and the illuminance from DA calc. The…

Started by Dan Weissman

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Dan Weissman

Daylight Autonomy Node Results

From Daylight Autonomy results, what measurement do the nodes represent? Are they the average illumination (in my case footcandles) over th…

Started by Reid Weber

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Reid Weber

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service