All Discussions Tagged 'Daylight' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daylight Factor component issues

Hello everyone, As a newcomer I am trying to use the Daylight Factor component for BREAAM Daylight assesment and I ran into some issues th…

Started by Kornel Deme

1 Oct 30
Reply by Jon Sargent

Median daylight factor calcualtion

Hi,  I would like fo find a easy way to calculate median value of a daylight factor simulation, within a room. Any ideas? 

Started by Maria Ujj

1 Sep 25
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

LEED V4 Daylight/Option 1 - Addenda

Hi, So LEED v4 Daylight Interpretation (ID# 100002149) indicates: - "spaces with an ASE1000,250h score greater than 10.0% and less than 20…

Started by Cheney

2 Sep 25
Reply by Cheney

UDI larger than 40% - 50% and 60%

Hello For local certification purpose, I need to calculate UDI larger than 40%, 50% and 60%. However DIVA 4 only let me know the values fo…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Aug 10

False color scheme on daylight performance preview

Hi! Is there a way to change the default false color scheme with other false color sets in DIVA for Grasshopper in making daylight DF and…

Started by Per-Axel

2 Jul 22
Reply by Per-Axel

Why daylight autonomy is 0 without dynamic shading activated?

Hi DIVA experts, I have run the daylight coefficient file included the dynamic shading layers. But when I run the Daylight Autonomy with…

Started by LI YANTING

1 Mar 7

Shade in Diva? for LEED IEQ 8.1 - Daylight - v3.0 [help]

Dear Diva members, It is required to implement shading / glaring measures when a zone falls out of the max threshold of 500 fc. How do yo…

Started by Olivier Brouard

5 Mar 16, 2016

DIVA for Grasshopper - Daylight Question

Hello everyone, I am a beginner of Diva. I would like to use Diva for grasshopper to achieve the parametric simulation and optimization in…

Started by Laura Wang

1 Nov 18, 2015

Daylight Autonomy at Diva for Grasshopper Error !

Hi all,  I have some problem @ diva for grasshopper, Daylight Autonomy. Daylight Factor and Daylight Autonomy look having some problem.…

Started by neos

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by neos

Discrepancy between Illuminance calc and Illuminance from DA calc

hey all I’m getting a significant and persistent discrepancy between point-in-time illuminance calcs and the illuminance from DA calc. The…

Started by Dan Weissman

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Dan Weissman

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service