All Discussions Tagged 'Diva' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Image render turns to error

hallo Community, I am trying to render an image, but a pop up window is showing me as error. Please see attached screenshot. any advice?…

Started by Josef Nassif

0 Jul 3

** Severe ** CheckConvexity: Surface="SHADER_189" is non-planar.

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with Diva, after I run the EnergyPlus command I get the following error. It says that I shouldn't hav…

Started by alex

0 Apr 20

Error while simulating annual daylight illuminance

Hello everyone! I am trying to simulate annual daylight illuminance within a simple model but I am getting the attached error. Can anybody…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Using the Radiation Map component to calculate the amount of solar energy entering a room.

Hallo, Im trying to use the radiation map component to calculate the amount of solar energy entering a small room. For the glass material…

Started by Michael Rosenlund

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva grasshopper toolbar missing!

Hello  My DIVA toolbar missing in grasshopper even though I've already put  DIVA.Daylight_64.ghlink in Libraries folder, reinstalled and…

Started by Phetcharin Phongphetkul

5 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

Creating and adding new material for Diva thermal analysis.

Hi I was wondering how to create and add a new material to the existing library. I want to create a wall construction with concrete wall +…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Rana Bahaa

applying material

Dear All, I would like to ask you that whether  it is possible to apply material in Revit and import 3d model solid into Rhino/Diva. My pro…

Started by shahryar

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Wall construction

Hi  How can I model a wall with 50mm non-ventilated cavity and the same with ventilated cavity? I know how to construct the custom constru…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

0 Jul 23, 2014

Problem with Diva for Grasshopper results

Hello team Diva!I am getting very strange results from my Diva simulation. I have modelled a small single zone building and set up an analy…

Started by Örn Erlendsson

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service