All Discussions Tagged 'Diva' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error while simulating annual daylight illuminance

Hello everyone! I am trying to simulate annual daylight illuminance within a simple model but I am getting the attached error. Can anybody…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Using the Radiation Map component to calculate the amount of solar energy entering a room.

Hallo, Im trying to use the radiation map component to calculate the amount of solar energy entering a small room. For the glass material…

Started by Michael Rosenlund

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Diva grasshopper toolbar missing!

Hello  My DIVA toolbar missing in grasshopper even though I've already put  DIVA.Daylight_64.ghlink in Libraries folder, reinstalled and…

Started by Phetcharin Phongphetkul

5 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

Creating and adding new material for Diva thermal analysis.

Hi I was wondering how to create and add a new material to the existing library. I want to create a wall construction with concrete wall +…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Rana Bahaa

applying material

Dear All, I would like to ask you that whether  it is possible to apply material in Revit and import 3d model solid into Rhino/Diva. My pro…

Started by shahryar

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Wall construction

Hi  How can I model a wall with 50mm non-ventilated cavity and the same with ventilated cavity? I know how to construct the custom constru…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

0 Jul 23, 2014

Problem with Diva for Grasshopper results

Hello team Diva!I am getting very strange results from my Diva simulation. I have modelled a small single zone building and set up an analy…

Started by Örn Erlendsson

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

Daylight Autonomy problem

Hello Diva teamI am trying to run a daylight autonomy simulation on a small simple building, but keep getting the same error in results. Th…

Started by Örn Erlendsson

2 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Kera Lagios

Diva calculates two times when Galapagos change one parametric

Hi everyone In Grasshopper does anyone know how to unify the updating proces of input for DIVA? so DIVA does not start running before all…

Started by Pil Lauridsen

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Pil Lauridsen

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service