All Discussions Tagged 'Glare' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glare Results Don't Make Sense

Hi, I received the following results from my Glare analysis. The results don't make sense for the room tagged East (which is actually poin…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

2 Aug 2
Reply by Nassim Jamali

.dgp Output file from Glare Analysis

Hi, I am looking to create a different graph to represent the glare results from DIVA, something that is potentially % of time glare is oc…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

0 Jun 27

Vertical illuminance on the eye level

Hello, I am trying to calculate DGPs for a whole year in hourly values. To calculate vertical illuminate on the eye level (Ev), I consider…

Started by MMeshkinkiya

0 May 8

Strange result file & meaning of the result picture

I have tried simulated the Point-in-Time glare and figured out something strange in the results and do not understand the result picture as…

Started by Melody Wong

0 Mar 5, 2018

Solid angle and P calculation in Diva

Folks, I'm trying to find out the solid angle and P factor (to be used in DGP formula) from an HDRI image? I've seen an image here http://d…

Started by Belal Abboushi

2 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Belal Abboushi

Point-in-Time Glare Images

Hi all, I am trying to generate point-in-time glare images for different levels of windows visible transmittances within a room.In each si…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

2 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

Hi all, I'm using Diva to calculate annual illuminance and annual glare in a room (25' x 15' x 10') which has 5 windows (5.5' x 2.5') on t…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

4 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Error with point-in-time glare

I'm having an issue with the point-in-time glare calculation in DIVA4, using Grasshopper. I'm running point-in-glare for several different…

Started by Thomas

6 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Thomas

Annual Glare buton doesn't work.

Hi, I'm Americo Hara, from Brazil, and I have experienced problem with Annual Glare and Timelapse butons.Actually, the butons don't work:…

Started by Americo Hiroyuki Hara

5 May 1, 2014
Reply by Americo Hiroyuki Hara

Error - Annual Glare Simulation

Hi,   I'm running into an error when I run the annual glare simulation. The final output is empty and gives me a fully green DGP image. The…

Started by Leland Curtis

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service