All Discussions Tagged 'Grasshopper' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loading issues after re-installing

Hi DIVA folks, I have recently reinstalled DIVA 4.0 but there seems to be an issue with the ArchSim module of the package. When I run Gras…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

1 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Timur Dogan

Using the Radiation Map component to calculate the amount of solar energy entering a room.

Hallo, Im trying to use the radiation map component to calculate the amount of solar energy entering a small room. For the glass material…

Started by Michael Rosenlund

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jon Sargent

About windows frame

Hi everyone, I'm quite new with DIVA and I already have a question for you, expert users.I started using DIVA with Grasshopper since my mai…

Started by Claudio Marini

2 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Claudio Marini

DIVA + Grasshopper. Using mesh vertices as analysis nodes.

I'm currently running analysis in GH + DIVA using mesh vertices as nodes. The metrics seem OK (although not sure how to confirm) and when I…

Started by John Stack Ross

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Max D

Problem with Diva for Grasshopper results

Hello team Diva!I am getting very strange results from my Diva simulation. I have modelled a small single zone building and set up an analy…

Started by Örn Erlendsson

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

Window Area in Thermal Analysis

Hi all I have some problems with thermal analysis when i used windows with smaller area than 2 unit. is there any way to solved it??? than…

Started by Seyed Ali Derazgisoo

2 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Seyed Ali Derazgisoo

VBScript runtime error Line: 25 Char:3

After running an illuminance simulation in Grasshopper I try to load the results via the dat file but get an error that says "Microsoft VBS…

Started by David Salamon

7 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Reuse DC Files on Diva Grasshopper CBM Simulations

Dear Alstan, I was looking for a way to reuse DC(merged)  files in a “DIVA-Grasshopper  CBM Simulation” , for changing the lux threshold on…

Started by Pablo Salvador Banda

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Null Values using DIVA Daylight Component for Grasshopper?

Hi Guys, We were using DIVA in a class today and several of us (one mac user and a chinese Windows user) were having "null" as output with…

Started by Arthur Mani

1 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by jeff niemasz

Error in GH in Daylight Component: Required Analysis Files

Hi Guys, I get the error message below and no results using the GH daylight component. I have ran a simulation on Diva for rhino first and…

Started by Arthur Mani

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mani

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service