All Discussions Tagged 'Illuminance' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vertical illuminance on the eye level

Hello, I am trying to calculate DGPs for a whole year in hourly values. To calculate vertical illuminate on the eye level (Ev), I consider…

Started by MMeshkinkiya

0 May 8

Matching diva results with other user

Hi Folks,  I am trying to calibrate my diva result with one of my teammates. We tried testing a grid-based point in time illuminance levels…

Started by Naman Gupta

0 Aug 21, 2018

Error while simulating annual daylight illuminance

Hello everyone! I am trying to simulate annual daylight illuminance within a simple model but I am getting the attached error. Can anybody…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Radiance Parameters and Camera Settings

Hi all, I'm using Diva to calculate annual illuminance and annual glare in a room (25' x 15' x 10') which has 5 windows (5.5' x 2.5') on t…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

4 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

UDI larger than 40% - 50% and 60%

Hello For local certification purpose, I need to calculate UDI larger than 40%, 50% and 60%. However DIVA 4 only let me know the values fo…

Started by Tamara Quiroz

1 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Visualisation Problem - Illuminance values of grid analysis and visualisation very different.

Hi Very new to DIVA and grasshopper but i've been through tutorials and managed to get to grips with the programme and have been able to c…

Started by Douglas White

5 Jan 9, 2016

Point in Time Illuminance values seem very high

Hello,  I am trying run several PoT illumnance simulations for a simple test office model.  The model is a shoebox rectangle with about 50…

Started by Madeline Gradillas

1 Oct 21, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service