All Discussions Tagged 'LEED' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEED v4 Error: Rhino script- Line 2232

Hallo , can anyone tell me why i am geeting this error :) ? thank you in advance, j.

Started by Josef Nassif

0 Nov 25

LEED V4 Daylight/Option 1 - Addenda

Hi, So LEED v4 Daylight Interpretation (ID# 100002149) indicates: - "spaces with an ASE1000,250h score greater than 10.0% and less than 20…

Started by Cheney

2 Sep 25
Reply by Cheney

sDA and ASE LEED simulation

Hello,  I am trying to do a sDA and ASE LEED simulation on the central area of my building but I get some strange results. My building has…

Started by athanasia lazopoulou

1 Sep 25
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Workflow for LEED v4 sDA and ASE Simulation

Dear all, I am new to daylight simulation and just downloaded DIVA to try my luck. I followed the MIT tutorials but I wonder what is the wo…

Started by Crystal Wu

1 Aug 19

Diva for sDA Analysis: different results for “Room by Room” or “Multi Room” Analysis.

Hi, I am having consistency issues while looking at Daylighting Results in Rhino, using Diva. For a building, two regularly occupied room…

Started by Calie Gihl

1 Jul 21
Reply by Calie Gihl

LEED v4 - Credit 7: Daylight, Option 2 (Point in time)

Dear DIVA team In LEEDv4 EQc7 Option 2 we have to do a point in time evaluation of the illuminance level at 9 am and 15pm. The LEED guide…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

7 Apr 24
Reply by Sandy Houck

Maximum number of points (LEED sDA ASE)

Hi helpful people, I've got a semi complex model where everything is meshed and windows are surfaces through the window component. I'm do…

3 Mar 3
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

LEED v4 sDA + ASE with shading controls - window limitations

Hi, I'm trying to run a LEED v4  sDA + ASE simulation with some of the smart new glare controls in DIVA4. In the example files i could in…

4 Jan 26
Reply by Jon Sargent

Automatic shading not working with LEED v4 - sDA and ASE

Hello,    I've a problem when running simulations for LEED v4. It works perfectly fine with and without permanent shadings. But when I use…

Started by Anna Nilson

7 Jan 20
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

ASE Calculation Error?

Hi guys, I'm running into some problems with the LEED V4 calculations and was wondering if anyone could identify what I'm doing wrong: I'…

Started by Paul

1 Apr 17, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service