All Discussions Tagged 'LEED' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatic shading not working with LEED v4 - sDA and ASE

Hello,    I've a problem when running simulations for LEED v4. It works perfectly fine with and without permanent shadings. But when I use…

Started by Anna Nilson

7 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Mathias Sonderskov

ASE Calculation Error?

Hi guys, I'm running into some problems with the LEED V4 calculations and was wondering if anyone could identify what I'm doing wrong: I'…

Started by Paul

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Shade in Diva? for LEED IEQ 8.1 - Daylight - v3.0 [help]

Dear Diva members, It is required to implement shading / glaring measures when a zone falls out of the max threshold of 500 fc. How do yo…

Started by Olivier Brouard

5 Mar 16, 2016

LEED IEQ 8.1 - how to integrate dynamic shading

Dear forum users, When running a LEED compliant study, areas over 500fc will not comply to the thresholds required by LEED IEQ 8.1, so the…

0 Feb 12, 2016

LEED Analysis

Hi, 1- I am doing some LEED Analysis (sDA and ASE) and I was able to get the percentages. But I am not sure what the color gradient is sho…

Started by Zahra Mirian

1 Mar 14, 2015

Annual amount of hours instead of rounded percentages

Hi I'd love to have the annual hours [0-8760] as a single number instead of the percentages [0-100] in a daylight autonomy for the extra a…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

1 Dec 5, 2014

LEED IEQ 8.1 percentage wrong for 3pm?

Hello, I have found that the LEED IEQ 8.1 shows correct percentages meeting 10fc<%<500fc for 9am, but is showing less than actual for…

Started by Emir Aykut Pekdemir

1 Jul 18, 2014

DIVA 2.0 Beta commands not found in Rhino 5

Hey everyone,  I could really use some help figuring out a system issue so I can use the new tools in DIVA 2.0. I'm running Windows 7 64-b…

Started by Jake Rudin

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Jake Rudin

LEED 2009 Credit IEQ 8.1: Natural Daylight

Hi everyone, Running daylighting simulation with Diva, I am concerned by few things regarding the "Regularly Occupied Spaces" I found the…

10 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Olivier Brouard

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service