All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daylight Factor minimal difference

Hello, I'm testing some daylight Grid-based analysis specifically daylight factor and noticed that the results i got for the exact same ana…

Started by Hassib Haidar

0 Dec 20, 2017

Setting cooling limit for thermal analysis

Hi everyone,  I am computing the cooling load of a shoebox room with window. By default, in the C:\DIVA\Thermal\Rhino\05_gains_conditioni…

Started by Michelle

0 Jul 19, 2017

Units in Thermal Analysis

Dear all, It is the first time I do thermal single-zone analysis and I have a question regarding the units of the obtained results.The mon…

Started by Natalia

0 Jun 10, 2016

Custom occupancy schedule - Climate based analysis problems

Hello DIVA Team. When I run a climate based grid analysis I get an analysis grid with only one color. Besides, the simulation report tells…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

5 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Mads Mårbjerg

DIVA Display - Gradient Tool

Hello, I have tried reading several posts on how to display DIVA results on a calc. grid through Grasshopper.  I have attempted the visual…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

3 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Converting daylight model to thermal model

I have a question concerning the conversion from daylight model, to a model to calculate energy consumption, what happens is that I start r…

Started by Omar Osama ElRawy

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Max D

layers for thermal analysis

Is it that i can't use layer of rhino to apply material for thermal analysis? Do i have to use the default layers provided by DIVA for ther…

Started by Pratik Zaveri

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Pratik Zaveri

Error in GH in Daylight Component: Required Analysis Files

Hi Guys, I get the error message below and no results using the GH daylight component. I have ran a simulation on Diva for rhino first and…

Started by Arthur Mani

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mani

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service